BELLING FS50EDOFC 50 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker - Black
Product code: 170492
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.
- Cleaning is a breeze with easy clean enamel liners and removable inner glass door
- Kinder to the environment with an A energy efficiency rating
- Multifunctional cooking and large capacity to cook more in one go
Cleaning is a breeze
Maintaining your oven is quick and simple, so you'll no longer have to spend hours of scrubbing or buying expensive cleaning products. With the easy-clean enamel liners in both oven cavities, simply wipe the mess away with a damp cloth.
You can also remove the inner door glass to wash at the sink, instead of on your hands and knees for more thorough cleaning.
Kinder to the environment
Stay eco-friendly with this Belling FS50EDOFC Electric Cooker with ceramic hob, offering a money and energy saving 'A' rating for efficiency.
Multifunctional cooking and large capacity
Make the most of the capacity on offer – featuring a 54 litre main oven and a 31 litre second oven – this is ideal for cooking more in one go and thanks to its smaller size, this will be a perfect addition for smaller kitchens.
Plus, you can utilise the four hob burners for all of your pots and pans and the electric grill to cook all the elements for a real family feast.
Technical specifications for BELLING FS50EDOFC 50 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker - Black
|Type||Freestanding electric cooker|
|Hob type||Electric ceramic|
|Number of zones||4|
|Oven type||- Main: electric
- Second: electric
|Number of ovens||2|
|Number of grills||1|
|Oven type||- Main: fan
- Second: conventional
|Size||- Main: medium
- Second: small
|Capacity||- Main: 54 litres
- Second: 31 litres
|Main oven shelves||- 2 shelves
- 5 shelf positions
|Second oven shelves||- 1 shelf
- 2 shelf positions
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: A
|Energy consumption||- Main: 0.73 kWh
- Second: 0.72 kWh
|Viewing window||- Main: double glazed
- Second: double glazed
|Door opening style||- Main: left-hinged
- Second: Drop down
|Interior light||- Main: Yes
- Second: No
|Oven cleaning||- Main: easy-clean enamel
- Second: easy-clean enamel
|Grill type||Integrated full-width electric grill|
|Minimum distance required||- 750 mm above hob
- 20 mm to the sides
|Electrical power rating||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.|
|Box contents||Belling FS50EDOFC 50 cm Electric Ceramic Cooker|
|Dimensions||900 x 500 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||920 x 520 x 620 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||974 x 545 x 684 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||44.4 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Freestanding Electric Cooker Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the cooker will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the cooker and its settings, then provide you with a copy of the Electric Appliance Installation Certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old cooker away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to shop on credit in the future on purchases £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Select delivery option at checkout, credit is currently unavailable on order & collect. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.