BELLING Kensington 90 cm Electric Ceramic Range Cooker - Red & Chrome
Product code: 178193
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.
- Five zone ceramic hob has an easy-clean surface
- Dual circuit grill provides you with even more cooking options
- Fanned and conventional ovens let you cook even the largest meals
- LED touch controls and programmer gives you even more control
Five zone ceramic hob
With a five zone ceramic hob, you've got plenty of space for your pots and pans. The surface is easy to keep clean, so you won't need to scrub to keep your cooker looking stunning.
Dual circuit grill
The conventional oven also features a dual circuit electric grill that adds even more cooking options. Select high or low settings, and choose whether to use half or the full width of the grill, depending on what you're cooking.
Fanned and conventional ovens
With a huge 91 litre fan oven, you'll be able to cook evenly across different shelves. It's perfect for batch cooking as the temperature remains even across the whole cavity, and there's plenty of room for large meals.
There's also a second fan oven for even more space, as well as a conventional oven in the third cavity. The conventional is warmer at the top at the oven than at the bottom, so you'll be able to cook different dishes on different shelves.
LED touch control and programmer
Stay in control of your cooking thanks to the programmable 24 hour digital clock. You can programme it to switch your oven on and off, which means you can come home to perfectly cooked dinners.
Technical specifications for BELLING Kensington 90 cm Electric Ceramic Range Cooker - Red & Chrome
|Type||Freestanding electric range cooker|
|Colour||Red & chrome|
|Hob type||Electric ceramic|
|Number of zones||5|
|Oven type||- Main: electric
- Second: electric
- Third: electric
|Number of ovens||3|
|Number of grills||1|
|Control type||Dial & touch controls|
|Other features||Easy clean surface|
|Oven type||- Main: fan
- Second: fan
- Third: conventional
- Slow cook
|Size||- Main: medium
- Second: large
- Third: small
|Capacity||- Main: 62 litres
- Second: 91 litres
- Third: 35 litres
|Main oven shelves||- 2 shelves
- 5 shelf positions
|Second oven shelves||- 3 shelves
- 25 shelf positions
|Third oven shelves||- 1 shelf
- 3 shelf positions
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: A
- Third: A
|Energy consumption||- Main: 0.72 kWh
- Second: 0.81 kWh
- Third: 0.59 kWh
|Viewing window||Main: double glazed|
|Oven cleaning||- Main: easy-clean enamel
- Second: easy-clean enamel
- Third: easy-clean enamel
|Safety features||Fascia cooling system|
|Grill type||Integrated electric grill|
|Minimum distance required||- 650 mm above hob
- 60 mm to the sides
|Electrical power rating||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.|
|Power supply||32 amp supply|
|Box contents||- Belling Kensington 90 cm Electric Ceramic Range Cooker
- Wire shelves x 6
- Grill pan with trivet x 1
- Grill pan handle x 1
|Dimensions||900 - 930 x 900 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||1035 x 1030 x 720 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||80.15 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Freestanding Electric Cooker Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the cooker will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the cooker and its settings, then provide you with a copy of the Electric Appliance Installation Certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old cooker away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout, select delivery at checkout as credit is currently unavailable on order & collect purchases. Or if you’re planning on shopping in-store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.