HOTPOINT DHG65SG1CX Gas Cooker - Stainless Steel
Product code: 103286
It's all good with gas
Enjoy superior control and rapid heating times with a four-burner gas hob. There's plenty of space for pots and pans of various sizes, so you can prepare several dishes at once comfortably.
Cast iron pan supports offer excellent durability and allow the Hotpoint DHG65SG1CX Gas Cooker to reliably support all your cookware. There's a flame failure device that cuts off the gas supply should a flame go out on the hob, preventing kitchen accidents.
An automatic ignition allows you to get cooking in no time, and there's a glass hob lid that acts as a splashback to prevent mess and splatters on the wall behind the cooker. It also keeps things safe when you're not using the hob, and you can also use it as a secondary kitchen surface.
Best for baking, roasting and more
This Hotpoint DHG65SG1CX Gas Cooker is equipped with a 61-litre conventional single oven that's great for doing succulent roasts, baking a cake or even just preparing cheese on toast.
A sturdy shelf allows you to prepare two dishes simultaneously, making the oven a good choice for family meals. There's also a built-in, full-width electric grill for cooking food more healthily or crisping up food you've made using another part of the cooker. A countdown timer prevents you from unnecessarily upsetting your smoke alarm.
You'll be able to automatically start and stop the oven to suit your needs and schedule, using the simple three-button minute minder and included clock.
Inside the oven, the DHG65SG1CX uses catalytic liners to break down grease and fat deposits so that you can easily wipe them away. It's so much easier to maintain your cooker this way.
Use the handy lower storage compartment to house your cooking equipment or warm dishes prior to serving.
About Hotpoint and Jamie Oliver
Jamie Oliver and Hotpoint have joined forces to bring you cooking appliances that let you express yourself in the kitchen. Create the kind of dishes you love, for everyday meals or to entertain friends and family. Eat better and get more out of your food with Hotpoint's user-friendly appliances.
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Freestanding Gas or Dual Fuel Cooker Installation by Gas Safe engineers
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page at the checkout,charge applies.
Our fully qualified gas engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.Here's what we'll do:
- Check that the area in which the cooker is to be situated is suitable and that gas and electric (if dual fuel) connections meet the legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the cooker and make sure it’s fully operational and meets Gas Safety regulations.
- Give a quick demo of cooker and settings and provide a copy of the gas (and electric if dual fuel) certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old cooker away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, the appliance will fit into the space and that there is suitable gas and electrical connections (if dual fuel) within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to shop on credit in the future on purchases £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Select delivery option at checkout, credit is currently unavailable on order & collect. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
Currys Group Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both Currys Group Limited and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.