HOTPOINT Ultima HUG61X 60 cm Gas Cooker - Stainless Steel
Product code: 169664
Excellent cooking, easy cleaning
With a 77 litre main oven and a 32 litre second oven, you have all the space you need to rustle up a storm.
The HUG61X Ultima gives you ultimate flexibility to suit the way you cook. Feed your guests with some tasty starters in the top of the oven and have the main dish cooking in the bottom of the oven at the same time.
The variable grill can be set to either full width or half to suit your cooking needs. This is ideal for cooking small portions of food with maximum performance.
Cleaning is made simpler with the fitted catalytic liners, these work using the heat of the oven to break down grease and fat, you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning so once you're done hosting, you have more time to sit back and relax.
The HUG61X Ultima has an electronic programmable timer. For accurate timekeeping and an easy to use minute minder for meals that need that extra precision for outstanding results. A fantastic feature to help ensure you achieve perfect results for all of your favourite dishes.
For easier operation and better safety, the HUG61X Ultima has automatic ignition. Just by using one hand, you can turn and push the control knob to ignite, which is a handy design as it helps prevent the gas from being turned on accidentally – for a safe kitchen environment and with added peace of mind.
An excellent choice with great features to ensure your meals cook perfectly. Whatever you crave for dinner, the Hotpoint Ultima HUG61X 60 cm Gas Cooker is there to help you get the exact results you desire.
Hotpoint and Jamie Oliver
Express yourself in the kitchen. Hotpoint and Jamie Oliver have teamed up to deliver innovative appliances that make cooking simple for any passionate baker, roast aficionado or comfort-style cook. Love your food and eat better whether you're entertaining or making everyday meals.
Technical specifications for HOTPOINT Ultima HUG61X 60 cm Gas Cooker - Stainless Steel
|Type||Freestanding gas cooker|
|Number of burners||4|
|Number of ovens||2|
|Number of grills||1|
|Timer type||Countdown timer|
|Display type||LED display|
|Flame Supervision Device (FSD)||Yes|
|Oven type||- Main: conventional
- Second: conventional
|Functions||- Gas oven
- Gas grill
|Size||- Main: large
- Second: small
|Capacity||- Main: 77 litres
- Second: 32 litres
|Energy rating||- Main: A+
- Second: A
|Energy consumption||1.57 kWh|
|Viewing window||- Main: double glazed
- Second: double glazed
|Oven cleaning||- Main: catalytic
- Second: catalytic
|Safety features||Cooling fan|
|Grill type||Integrated variable gas grill|
|Grill cleaning||Easy-clean enamel|
|Minimum distance required||- 750 mm above hob
- 65 mm to the sides
|Power supply||13 amp plug|
|Electrical power rating||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.|
|Box contents||Hotpoint HUG61X Ultima 60cm Gas Cooker|
|Dimensions||900 x 600 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||1000 x 660 x 730 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||65 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||- 1 year labour
- 10 year parts
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Freestanding Gas or Dual Fuel Cooker Installation by Gas Safe engineers
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page at the checkout,charge applies.
Our fully qualified gas engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.Here's what we'll do:
- Check that the area in which the cooker is to be situated is suitable and that gas and electric (if dual fuel) connections meet the legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the cooker and make sure it’s fully operational and meets Gas Safety regulations.
- Give a quick demo of cooker and settings and provide a copy of the gas (and electric if dual fuel) certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old cooker away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, the appliance will fit into the space and that there is suitable gas and electrical connections (if dual fuel) within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to shop on credit in the future on purchases £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.