LEISURE Cookmaster CK100G232K 100 cm Gas Range Cooker - Black
Product code: 116829
Take full advantage of the seven burners on the Cookmaster 100's hob and cook comfortably without having to juggle pans.
Six regular burners and one high speed wok burner mean that whatever the recipe, you'll have more than enough room for everything, from gentle simmering to flash frying Asian cuisine.
The burners all feature cast iron pan supports so your cookware will be properly supported when you cook. What's more, because the pan supports are cast iron, you can quickly and easily keep them clean and tidy in the dishwasher for a convenient way to maintain a great-looking cooker.
Offering a total cooking capacity of over 100 litres, the Cookmaster 100 has two conventional gas ovens to make cooking for larger families even easier.
Cook with both cavities for dinner parties or larger meals or only heat one cavity and save energy when you cook smaller portions.
Both cavities feature cook-clean catalytic liners that oxidise food waste that comes into contact with the oven walls, reducing fat spits and grease to a thin ash that takes seconds to wipe up.
A removable glass inner door also makes for easier cleaning which helps you keep the interior of your cooker clean for a more hygienic cooker and kitchen.
As well as two conventional ovens, the Cookmaster 100 also features a separate grill cavity that you can use in conjunction with the ovens for another way to heat your food.
Perfect for putting the finishing touches to a main course with delicious golden brown grilled crust, you can also use the 21 litre grill to rustle up a quick snack while the main ovens are in use for a handy way to feed the whole family.
The other compartment in the CK100G232K is a convenient storage space to put your cookware that not only frees up some cupboard space but also ensures that your pans are close to hand at all times.
Technical specifications for LEISURE Cookmaster CK100G232K 100 cm Gas Range Cooker - Black
|Type||Freestanding gas range cooker|
|Number of burners||7|
|Oven type||- Main: gas
- Second: gas
|Number of ovens||2|
|Number of grills||1|
|Timer type||- Programmable main oven
- Countdown timer
|Display type||LED display|
|Pan supports||Cast iron|
|Flame Supervision Device (FSD)||Yes|
|Oven type||- Main: conventional
- Second: conventional
|Size||- Main: medium
- Second: medium
|Capacity||- Main: 51 litres
- Second: 51 litres
|Viewing window||- Main: double glazed
- Second: double glazed
|Oven cleaning||- Main: catalytic
- Second: catalytic
|Grill type||Separate full width gas grill|
|Grill capacity||21 litres|
|Minimum distance required||750 mm above hob|
|Electrical power rating||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.|
|Box contents||Grill pan & handle|
|Dimensions||900 x 1000 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||1070 x 1060 x 700 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||108.4 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Freestanding Gas or Dual Fuel Cooker Installation by Gas Safe engineers
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page at the checkout,charge applies.
Our fully qualified gas engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.Here's what we'll do:
- Check that the area in which the cooker is to be situated is suitable and that gas and electric (if dual fuel) connections meet the legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the cooker and make sure it’s fully operational and meets Gas Safety regulations.
- Give a quick demo of cooker and settings and provide a copy of the gas (and electric if dual fuel) certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old cooker away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, the appliance will fit into the space and that there is suitable gas and electrical connections (if dual fuel) within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.