LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230C 90 cm Electric Ceramic Range Cooker - Cream & Chrome
Product code: 212044
- Flexible cooking with two spacious fan ovens
- Easy to maintain catalytic oven liners make cleaning a breeze
- Programmable timer makes it easy to keep on top of cooking times
Enjoy plenty of space to cook with different sized pots and pans, on the Leisure Cookmaster CK90C230C 90 cm Electric Ceramic Range Cooker. The five zone ceramic hob is perfect for cooking large family meals, while hot hob indicators warn you when the zones are still hot to the touch, so that you can avoid any accidents when you've finished cooking.
The two fanned electric ovens offer a great option for faster cooking, giving those larger meals a boost whilst letting you use the separate variable grill at the same time. With extra capacity in the second oven, you can easily cook a variety of meals with the ability to cook at different temperatures simultaneously.
Easy to maintain
The Cookmaster 90 takes minimal effort to maintain as the catalytic liners in the main oven oxidises dirt and reduces the build-up of grease, so that it's much easier to clean dirt from the interior.
The glass door is also designed to be removable, so that you can keep on top of cleaning without additional hassle. If the glass door is looking grubby, simply take it out to make sure it gets cleaned properly.
Keep track of your cooking without worrying about accidentally burning anything with the main oven's programmable timer, which lets you stay on top of cooking times with ease.
Technical specifications for LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230C 90 cm Electric Ceramic Range Cooker - Cream & Chrome
|Type||Freestanding electric range cooker|
|Colour||Cream & chrome|
|Hob type||Electric ceramic|
|Number of zones||5|
|Oven type||- Main: electric
- Second: electric
|Number of ovens||2|
|Number of grills||1|
|Timer type||- Fully programmable main oven
- Countdown timer
|Display type||LED indicators|
|Safety features||Hot hob indicator lights|
|Oven type||- Main: fan
- Second: fan
|Size||- Main: medium
- Second: large
|Capacity||- Main: medium
- Second: large
|Main oven shelves||2 shelves|
|Second oven shelves||2 shelves|
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: A
|Viewing window||- Main: double glazed
- Second: double glazed
|Oven cleaning||- Main: catalytic
- Second: catalytic
|Removeable door glass||- Main: yes
- Second: yes
|Grill type||Seperate full-width electric grill|
|Grill capacity||33 litres|
|Grill pan handle included||Yes|
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 40 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.|
|Power supply||40 amp supply|
|Cooker legs||928 mm per leg|
|Box contents||- Leisure CK90C230C 90cm Electric Ceramic Range Cooker
- Shelves x 7
- Grill pan and handle
|Dimensions||900 x 900 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||1070 x 960 x 700 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||98.3 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Freestanding Electric Cooker Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the cooker will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the cooker and its settings, then provide you with a copy of the Electric Appliance Installation Certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old cooker away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout, select delivery at checkout as credit is currently unavailable on order & collect purchases. Or if you’re planning on shopping in-store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.