MONTPELLIER MDG600LS 60 cm Gas Cooker - Silver
Product code: 227911
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.
- Cook a whole meal in two different temperature zones with two ovens
- Hob lid allows you to cover your hob when not in use
- Enamel pan supports are sturdy and easy to clean
- Comes with LPG conversion kit
Cook a whole meal
You'll have plenty of space to cook an entire Sunday roast or whip up a family feast with the MDG600LS 60 cm Gas Cooker.
With two ovens, you can cook in two separate temperature zones – ideal when you want to cook your dinner and bake a cake for dessert at the same time.
With a glass hob lid, it's easy to keep your hob clean and free of crumbs and mess when not in use. The hob lid also allows you to extend your food preparation area so you can make the most of your work top space.
Enamel pan supports
With easy to clean enamel pan supports, you'll never have to waste your Sunday scrubbing your hob. The interior of both ovens also use easy-clean enamel to take the hassle out of cleaning.
LPG conversion kit
The MDG600LS comes with a set of gas jets that will allow you to convert from natural gas to LPG, so this oven can easily be set up wherever you live.
GAS INSTALLATION: This product should be installed by a qualified gas safe engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product includes a wall plug and can be connected to a 13 Amp plug socket. It should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.
Technical specifications for MONTPELLIER MDG600LS 60 cm Gas Cooker - Silver
|Type||Freestanding gas cooker|
|LPG option||Yes, kit included|
|Number of burners||4|
|Oven type||- Main: gas
- Second: gas
|Number of ovens||2|
|Number of grills||1|
|Flame Supervision Device (FSD)||Yes|
|Oven type||- Main: conventional
- Second: conventional
|Size||- Main: medium
- Second: small
|Capacity||- Main: 55 litres
- Second: 31 litres
|Main oven shelves||- 2 shelves
- 5 shelf positions
|Second oven shelves||- 1 shelf
- 2 shelf positions
|Viewing window||- Main: double glazed
- Second: double glazed
|Door opening style||- Main: left-hinged
- Second: drop down
|Interior light||- Main: yes
- Second: no
|Oven cleaning||- Main: enamel coating
- Second: enamel coating
|Removeable door glass||- Main: yes
- Second: yes
|Grill type||Integrated full-width gas grill|
|Grill pan handle included||Yes|
|Minimum distance required||- 750 mm above hob
- 20 mm behind hob
|Gas & dual fuel installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified Gas Safe engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts (available in the UK only).|
|Electrical installation||This product includes a wall plug and can be connected to a 13 Amp plug socket. It should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.|
|Power supply||13 amp supply|
|Box contents||- Montpellier MDG600LS 60 cm Gas Cooker
- Oven shelves
- Grill pan & handle
- Burners & caps x 4
- Enamel pan supports x 2
- Instruction pack
|Dimensions||900 x 600 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||977 x 645 x 684 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||50.5 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Freestanding Gas or Dual Fuel Cooker Installation by Gas Safe engineers
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page at the checkout,charge applies.
Our fully qualified gas engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.Here's what we'll do:
- Check that the area in which the cooker is to be situated is suitable and that gas and electric (if dual fuel) connections meet the legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the cooker and make sure it’s fully operational and meets Gas Safety regulations.
- Give a quick demo of cooker and settings and provide a copy of the gas (and electric if dual fuel) certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old cooker away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, the appliance will fit into the space and that there is suitable gas and electrical connections (if dual fuel) within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to shop on credit in the future on purchases £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Select delivery option at checkout, credit is currently unavailable on order & collect. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.