MONTPELLIER MDG600LW 60 cm Gas Cooker - White
Product code: 247019
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.
- 60 cm width makes for convenient space saving
- Easy-to-clean gas hob save you time
- LPG conversion kit for using bottled gas
60 cm width
The Montepellier MDG600LW 60 cm Gas Cooker is the perfect appliance for smaller families and starter homes. At only 60 cm wide, this double oven fits easily into compact kitchens without disrupting the space.
However, the meals you create don't need to be small. With two oven cavities, you can conveniently cook in two different temperature zones to prepare a large meal for the whole family.
Preparing a delicious breakfast on the hob is a great way to start the day. Because of this you want something that is easy to clean and maintain. Luckily, the hob comes with a lid to cover it when it's not in use, and enamel pan supports which can easily be wiped clean.
LPG conversion kit
You can run the MDG600LW on bottled gas using the included LPG conversion kit - ideal if you live somewhere without access to a mains gas supply.
GAS INSTALLATION: This product requires installation by a qualified gas safe engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a 13 Amp fused spur by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
Technical specifications for MONTPELLIER MDG600LW 60 cm Gas Cooker - White
|Type||Freestanding gas cooker|
|LPG option||Yes, kit included|
|Number of burners||4|
|Oven type||- Main: gas
- Second: gas
|Number of ovens||2|
|Number of grills||1|
|Flame Supervision Device (FSD)||Yes|
|Oven type||- Main: conventional
- Second: conventional
|Size||- Main: medium
- Second: small
|Capacity||- Main: 41 litres
- Second: 17 litres
|Main oven shelves||- 2 shelves
- 5 shelf positions
|Second oven shelves||- 1 shelf
- 2 shelf positions
|Energy rating||- Main: B
- Second: B
|Energy consumption||- Main: 1.70 kWh
- Second: 1.37 kWh
|Viewing window||- Main: double-glazed
- Second: double-glazed
|Door opening style||- Main: Left-hinged
- Second: Drop down
|Interior light||- Main: yes
- Second: no
|Oven cleaning||- Main: enamel coating
- Second: enamel coating
|Removeable door glass||- Main: yes
- Second: yes
|Grill type||Integrated full-width gas grill|
|Minimum distance required||- 700 mm above hob
- 20 mm to the back
|Gas & dual fuel installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified Gas Safe engineer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts (available in the UK only).|
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.|
|Power supply||13 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)|
|Box contents||- Montpellier MDG600LW 60 cm Gas Cooker
- Oven shelves
- Grill pan & handle
- Burners & caps x 4
- Enamel pan supports x 2
- Instruction pack
|Dimensions||900 x 600 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||977 x 645 x 684 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||50.5 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Freestanding Gas or Dual Fuel Cooker Installation by Gas Safe engineers
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page at the checkout,charge applies.
Our fully qualified gas engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.Here's what we'll do:
- Check that the area in which the cooker is to be situated is suitable and that gas and electric (if dual fuel) connections meet the legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the cooker and make sure it’s fully operational and meets Gas Safety regulations.
- Give a quick demo of cooker and settings and provide a copy of the gas (and electric if dual fuel) certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old cooker away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, the appliance will fit into the space and that there is suitable gas and electrical connections (if dual fuel) within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout, select delivery at checkout as credit is currently unavailable on order & collect purchases. Or if you’re planning on shopping in-store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.