RANGEMASTER Classic 110 cm Gas Range Cooker - Cream & Chrome
Product code: 260397
- Big six-burner gas hob complete with a wok burner and griddle
- Two large ovens for cooking more at once
- Separate gas grill with glide-out runners and plenty of space
- Oven cleaning is simple with catalytic liners
- Handy features including a storage drawer, Catch-rite door fixtures and Nite-Lite
Big six-burner gas hob
There's plenty of space to get creative and prepare more at once with six gas burners. The Rangemaster Classic 110 Gas Range Cooker lets you cook with larger pans on its powerful wok burner, and here's a half-smooth, half-ribbed griddle that's ideal for preparing tasty breakfasts or meats.
Cast-iron Steadfast pan supports prevent your pans from wobbling, making cooking smoother, safer and cleaner. Keep dishes warm on the handy warming zone.
Two large ovens
Create big meals with lots of different elements or batch bake cakes, cookies and more. With an 86 litre and an 81 litre oven, you've got loads of room to cook your own way. A programmable main oven lets you start cooking when it suits you, fitting in with your schedule.
The countdown timer helps you cook precisely, avoiding burned or underdone meals. Check on your food easily with a porthole window design, or the Handyrack that pivots out with the main oven door for easily tending to roasts.
Separate gas grill
Grill meat, fish and vegetables. Cook with less oil. Add crispy browning to food or finish off desserts. A separate gas grill gives you more cooking options and great control. It's easy to check on your food and load or unload dishes thanks to glide-out shelf runners.
Oven cleaning is simple
The Rangemaster Classic 110 offers low-maintenance cleaning with catalytic oven liners. They absorb fat and steam while you cook, releasing deposits above 200°C so you can wipe the oven clean once it's cooled down.
Keep pots and pans stored in the dedicated drawer provided. Doors are sturdier and safer with Catch-rite fixtures that keep them firmly closed while being easy to open. The Nite-Lite keeps your kitchen peaceful, automatically dimming after 10pm to cast a softer light.
GAS INSTALLATION: This product requires installation by a qualified gas safe engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts (available in the UK only).
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a 13 Amp fused spur by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
Technical specifications for RANGEMASTER Classic 110 cm Gas Range Cooker - Cream & Chrome
|Type||Freestanding gas range cooker|
|Colour||Cream & chrome|
|Number of burners||6|
|Oven type||- Main: gas
- Second: gas
|Number of ovens||2|
|Number of grills||1|
|Timer type||- Fully programmable main oven
- Countdown timer
|Display type||LED display|
|Pan supports||Cast iron|
|Flame Supervision Device (FSD)||Yes|
|Oven type||- Main: conventional
- Second: conventional
|Size||- Main: large
- Second: large
|Capacity||- Main: 86 litres
- Second: 81 litres
|Main oven shelves||- 2 shelves
- 2 shelf positions
|Second oven shelves||- 4 shelves
- 4 shelf positions
|Energy rating||- Main: A
- Second: A
|Energy consumption||1.65 / 1.6 kWh|
|Viewing window||- Main: triple glazed
- Second: triple glazed
|Cool touch door||- Main: yes
- Second: yes
|Door opening style||- Main: left-hinged
- Second: right-hinged
|Interior light||- Main: yes
- Second: yes
|Oven cleaning||- Main: Assisted cleaning / Catalytic liners
- Second: Assisted cleaning / Catalytic liners
|Removeable door glass||- Main: yes
- Second: yes
|Grill type||Separate variable gas grill|
|Grill capacity||35 litres|
|Grill features||Glide-out rails|
|Minimum distance required||- 650 mm above
- 75 mm to the sides
- 10 mm behind
|Gas & dual fuel installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified Gas Safe engineer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts (available in the UK only).|
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.|
|Power supply||13 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)|
|Electrical power rating||0.1 kW|
|Box contents||- Rangemaster Classic 110 cm Gas Range Cooker
|Dimensions||905-930 x 1100 x 670 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||1010 x 740 x 1200 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||122 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Freestanding Gas or Dual Fuel Cooker Installation by Gas Safe engineers
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page at the checkout,charge applies.
Our fully qualified gas engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.Here's what we'll do:
- Check that the area in which the cooker is to be situated is suitable and that gas and electric (if dual fuel) connections meet the legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the cooker and make sure it’s fully operational and meets Gas Safety regulations.
- Give a quick demo of cooker and settings and provide a copy of the gas (and electric if dual fuel) certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old cooker away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, the appliance will fit into the space and that there is suitable gas and electrical connections (if dual fuel) within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to spend again in the future on anything £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.