STOVES Richmond S1000Ei 100 cm Electric Induction Range Cooker - Black
Product code: 247016
- Four ovens with a massive 179 litres of total cooking space
- Induction cooking heats up pans faster than gas
- Multifunction settings for perfect pizza, bread, and more
- Two integrated grills for more cooking options
- Programmable timer and child lock safety controls
If you love to cook and have a large family to feed, then the Stoves Richmond S1000Ei 100 cm Electric Induction Range Cooker is an ideal addition to your kitchen. It has masses of cooking space thanks to four ovens, with two integrated grills and a powerful electric induction hob.
The main oven is a large multifunction oven, offering you plenty of cooking options to suit every meal. The second oven is a fanned oven that's great for making sure your food is evenly cooked all the way through. A third conventional oven heats up from the bottom – ideal for baking cakes and other foods where you want a nice crispy base. With so much cooking space, cooking for others is made easy. If that's not enough there's also a slow cook oven that's perfect for cooking meats to perfection.
Induction cooking heats up pans faster
Induction cooking works by heating the pan rather than the hob, so your food gets heated quicker. Whip up a stir-fry in no time at all, or boil pasta more speedily than before to prepare meals for the whole family with ease.
Ten power settings provide instant heat, so there's less waiting around for pans to get hot, while overheat detection provides added safety and peace of mind that your pans won't get burnt.
The main multifunction oven lets you cook in more ways than you think. Select from 11 different cooking functions including slow cooking, bread proving, and more. There's also a pizza function to help you cook the perfect pizza with a crispy base, just like those from your favourite Italian restaurant.
Two integrated grills
Cook your favourite grilled foods without having to reach right inside the oven, thanks to an included grill pan. With two integrated grills there's even more ways to cook a variety of meals and side dishes for your family, or for guests at that dinner party you've been planning.
Programmable timer and child lock
A programmable timer makes it easy to keep track of cooking progress. The clock has a large and easy to read display, and a three-button touch control screen. There's also a child lock safety feature for added peace of mind, just in case small fingers get too inquisitive.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Freestanding Electric Cooker Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the cooker will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the cooker and its settings, then provide you with a copy of the Electric Appliance Installation Certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old cooker away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to shop on credit in the future on purchases £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Select delivery option at checkout, credit is currently unavailable on order & collect. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.