DE DIETRICH DPI7670W Electric Induction Hob - White
Product code: 245681
- Get better control over your cooking with touch controls
- Loads of helpful functions to help you get things done faster
- Superior safety features for more peace of mind in the kitchen
Get better control over your cooking
Take control of your cooking with the De Dietrich DPI7670W Electric Induction Hob.
With 20 power levels and four timer options all controlled by precision touch controls, you can alter the heat or swtich between modes in moments. With no fiddly knob controls, the DPI7670W Hob is completely flat - not only will it look sleek and stylish in your kitchen, it also makes wiping clean quick and easy
Loads of helpful functions
The DPI7670W Electric Hob offers loads of features to help you cook more efficiently. The ICS function recommends the zone best-suited for your cookware, so you can get the maximum cooking potential and won't waste any energy. If you're moving things over from a frying pan to a pot, the switch function offers you the option of bringing your cooking settings over from one zone to another, so you can move to a smaller or larger zone seamlessly.
If you accidentally turn the hob off, the recall function is a great time saver. It saves the settings you were cooking with, so you can retrieve them with a simple push of a button and continue cooking without interruption.
Superior safety features
For added peace of mind the De Dietrich DPI7670W also has superior safety features, so you can keep your kitchen a safe place for everyone. The child lock prevents small hands from being able to turn the hob on by accident, and there's also an auto-stop system, so if you forget about something that was left cooking the hob will automatically turn itself on.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
Technical specifications for DE DIETRICH DPI7670W Electric Induction Hob - White
|Type||Built-in electric induction hob|
|Number of zones||4|
|Hob power||- Front right: 2.4 kW
- Front left: 2.8 kW
- Back right: 3.7 kW
- Back left: 2.8 kW
|Safety features||- Child lock
- Residual heat indicators
- Hot hob indicator
|Other features||- Boil
- Elapsed time
- Clean lock
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||400 mm|
|Box contents||- De Dietrich DPI7670W Electric Induction Hob
|Dimensions||64 x 650 x 515 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||59 x 560 x 490 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||140 x 750 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||11.5 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||3 years (3rd year onwards by registration)|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Built-in Electric Oven or Hob Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the oven or hob will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker or hob and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the oven or hob and its settings then provide you with a copy of the Electric Appliance Installation Certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to spend again in the future on anything £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.