DE DIETRICH DPI7688XS Electric Induction Hob - Black
Product code: 245684
- Precise control over all your ingredients with 20 levels
- Time each dish to perfection with individual zone timers
- HoriZone modular cooking space accommodates all pots and pans
- Quickly switch zones or recall settings with the handy functions
- Wooden chopping board provides extra space for prep
Discover your inner chef and enjoy precise control over your dishes with the De Dietrich DPI7688XS Electric Induction Hob. Responsive touch controls offer 20 power levels for precise adjustments – seamlessly switch between simmering, searing, or boiling at just a touch.
Time each dish to perfection
Timing is everything when cooking. Which is why each zone has a timer, so it's easy to keep on top of your dishes, even when you've got a lot going on. You can quickly bring water to the boil for pasta in record time, and keep the water boiling for fast cooking.
HoriZone modular cooking space
Wide, oval, rectangular, whatever size or shape your pan, the modular design of this hob will accommodate it. The ICS function can even recommend the best zone for your pot for maximum efficiency.
Quickly switch zones
Forget playing around with hob settings. If you want to swap your pan from one zone to another, the switch function will transfer the cooking level and timer. And if you accidently turn off the hob, you can recall the previous settings and carry on where you left off.
Wooden chopping board
Whether you're short on worktop space, or like to go from chop to pot, you'll love the included wood chopping board that can be placed on-top of the hob. You can easily prepare your ingredients while keeping an eye on what's simmering.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
Technical specifications for DE DIETRICH DPI7688XS Electric Induction Hob - Black
|Type||Built-in electric induction hob|
- Keep warm
|Number of zones||4|
|Safety features||- Residual heat indicators
- Hot hob indicators
- Child lock
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.|
|Power supply||32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)|
|Electrical power rating||7.4 kW|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||400 mm|
|Box contents||- De Dietrich DPI7688XS Electric Induction Hob
|Dimensions||64 x 650 x 515 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||59 x 560 x 490 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||140 x 750 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||11.5 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||3 years (3rd year onwards by registration)|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Built-in Electric Oven or Hob Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the oven or hob will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker or hob and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the oven or hob and its settings then provide you with a copy of the Electric Appliance Installation Certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.