GRUNDIG GIGA6234250X Gas Hob - Stainless Steel
Product code: 231813
- Get dinner on the table faster with efficient gas burners
- High power wok burner lets you flash fry and stir fry
- Cast iron pan supports for extra stability
Get dinner on the table faster
Cook meals faster whilst minimising your energy consumption with the Grundig GIGA6234250X Gas Hob.
Featuring highly efficient gas burners which distribute heat evenly across the bottom of your pots and pans, you'll find that food cooks faster and more evenly.
With flames that face straight upwards, food will get consistently heated across the whole pan - you'll never find things on the outside cooking slower than food in the middle.
High power wok burner
With some ordinary hobs, it can be hard to get your wok hot enough to stir fry properly. The GIGA6234250X features a wok burner which produces a powerful 5 kW flame for an improved cooking performance. You'll be able to stir fry, flash fry and shallow fry with speed and confidence.
Cast iron pan supports
There's nothing worse than pan supports that don't hold your pans in place while you're trying to cook. Designed to give maximum stability and with generous space between the burners, you can have several things cooking at once without worrying about knocking something.
The straight design also lets you slide your pans to different burners easily for faff-free cooking.
GAS INSTALLATION: This product requires installation by a qualified gas safe engineer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a 13 Amp fused spur by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
Technical specifications for GRUNDIG GIGA6234250X Gas Hob - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in gas hob|
|LPG option||Yes, kit available|
|Number of burners||4|
|Hob power||- Front right: 1 kW
- Front left: 5 kW
- Back right: 1.75 kW
- Back left: 1.75 kW
|Pan supports||Cast iron|
|Flame Supervision Device (FSD)||Yes|
|Gas installation||Please note this product requires installation by a qualified Gas Safe engineer, such as one of our Team Knowhow installers.|
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts|
|Power supply||13 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||15 mm|
|Box contents||- Grundig GIGA6234250X Gas Hob
- User manual
|Dimensions||46 x 600 x 524 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||490 x 560 mm (W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||180 x 830 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||16.3 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||5 years (4th year onwards by registration)|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Built-in Gas Oven or Hob Installation by Gas Safe engineers
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page at the checkout,charge applies.
Our fully qualified gas engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.Here's what we'll do:
- Check that the area in which the oven or hob is to be situated is suitable and that existing gas connections meet the legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing oven or hob, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the cooker and make sure it’s fully operational and meets Gas Safety regulations.
- Give a quick demo of the appliance settings and provide a copy of the gas certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, the appliance will fit into the space and that there are suitable gas connections within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.