NEFF N70 T29DA69N0 Gas Hob - Stainless Steel
Product code: 212394
- Nine distinct flame levels for precision cooking
- Seven-segment digital display for simple operation
- Tough cast iron supports provide pan stability
Nine distinct flame levels
FlameSelect controls gas flows with precision, offering consistent power across nine defined flame levels.
With a dual flame system which reaches an impressive temperature of 5 kW, this Neff N70 T29DA69N0 Gas Hob is perfect for frying, steaming and boiling.
Seven-segment digital display
The seven-segment digital display makes navigating cooking zones and temperatures easy. Paired with accurate control dials, this hob offers simple operation without compromising on performance.
Tough cast iron supports
Expect longevity from this hob thanks to the sturdy cast iron pan supports, providing pots and pans with additional stability. Great at holding heat, these supports will allow you to keep dishes warm until you are ready to serve.
GAS INSTALLATION: This product should be installed by a qualified gas safe engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product can be plugged into a standard 13 Amp socket.
Technical specifications for NEFF N70 T29DA69N0 Gas Hob - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in gas hob|
|LPG option||Yes, kit included|
|Number of zones||5|
|Hob power||- Front right: 1.75 kW
- Front left: 1 kW
- Back right: 3 kW
- Back left: 1.75 kW
|Pan supports||Cast iron|
|Flame Supervision Device (FSD)||Yes|
|Gas installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified Gas Safe engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.|
|Electrical installation||This product includes a plug and can be connected to a 13 Amp socket.|
|Power supply||13 Amp plug fitted|
|Electrical power rating||2 kW|
|Box contents||Neff N70 T29DA69N0 Gas Hob|
|Dimensions||45 x 915 x 520 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||45 x 852 x 490 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||189 x 1125 x 665 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||14 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Built-in Gas Oven or Hob Installation by Gas Safe engineers
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page at the checkout,charge applies.
Our fully qualified gas engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.Here's what we'll do:
- Check that the area in which the oven or hob is to be situated is suitable and that existing gas connections meet the legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing oven or hob, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the cooker and make sure it’s fully operational and meets Gas Safety regulations.
- Give a quick demo of the appliance settings and provide a copy of the gas certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, the appliance will fit into the space and that there are suitable gas connections within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout, select delivery at checkout as credit is currently unavailable on order & collect purchases. Or if you’re planning on shopping in-store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.