NEFF N70 T56FD50X0 Electric Induction Hob - Black
Product code: 197065
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.
- TouchControl makes it easy to adjust heat and settings
- Energy efficient induction cooking directs heat into your cookware
- Place pots and pans wherever you want with FlexInduction
- PanBoost provides faster heating when you need it most
TouchControl makes it easy to adjust heat
The modern and stylish touch controls on this Neff N70 T56FD50X0 Electric Induction Hob make controlling your cooking a breeze.
One touch is all it takes to individually increase or decrease the heat of each cooking zone, so you can be confident that each dish is being cooked just how you want it.
The timer takes the guesswork out of your cooking - simply set your desired cooking time and wait to be alerted that your food is ready. This is handy for when timing matters, such as when you're making perfect soft boiled eggs or juicy rare steaks.
And, as the controls are at the front of the hob, they are easy to access and you'll never have to reach over hot pots and pans to adjust a setting.
Energy efficient induction cooking
Induction cooking works by directing the heat into specially designed pots and pans.
This innovative cooking method means that no energy is wasted heating up the cooking zone surface where it isn't being used. It also means that, as only the pan is heated, there is no residual heat on the hob that could cause accidental burns once you've finished cooking.
Place pots and pans wherever you want
FlexInduction is fantastic when you want to cook with very large or extra small cookware. With this smart feature, you can place your pans anywhere and be confident that they will still receive consistently even heat.
With FlexInduction you can heat more than four smaller pans at once, which is handy if you're making sharing platters like Spanish tapas and want to cook lots of things at a time.
PanBoost provides faster heating
Great for when you're in a hurry, PanBoost is the perfect solution for flexible and fast heating.
When you need to up the power immediately, PanBoost will do just that. At the touch of a button the power level will increase to give your dishes the heat that they need to cook to perfection.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
Technical specifications for NEFF N70 T56FD50X0 Electric Induction Hob - Black
|Type||Built-in electric induction hob|
|Number of zones||4|
|Safety features||- Childproof lock
- Pan recognition
- Power management function
- Safety time-switch-off
|Other features||- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Boost setting for all zones
- Control panel lock
- Digital display of cooking levels
- Energy consumption display
- Keep warm function
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic
- ReStart function
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 32 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.|
|Electrical power rating||7.4 kW|
|Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob||650 mm|
|Box contents||- Neff N70 T56FD50X0 Electric Induction Hob
|Dimensions||51 x 592 x 522 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||51 x 592 x 522 mm (H x W x )|
|Boxed dimensions||126 x 603 x 753 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||14.2 kg|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Built-in Electric Oven or Hob Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the oven or hob will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker or hob and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the oven or hob and its settings then provide you with a copy of the Electric Appliance Installation Certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout, select delivery at checkout as credit is currently unavailable on order & collect purchases. Or if you’re planning on shopping in-store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.