DE DIETRICH DME7121A Built-in Solo Microwave - Black
Product code: 245650
- Automatic cooking functions for a range of dishes
- Clear cooking window with anti-condensation
- Quattro system delivers even cooking results
Automatic cooking functions
The De Dietrich DME7121A Built-in Solo Microwave is a stylish addition to any kitchen. It features an elegant, modern design, and makes your life easier with automatic cooking functions for vegetables, fish and meat. That way you can do so much more with your microwave. It's not just for warming food. Defrost meat, bread, pastries and cakes safely, too.
Clear cooking window
The viewing window always provides a clear view of what you're cooking, even when your food inside steams up. It's thanks to an anti-condensation system that uses an internal airflow system to prevent steam build-up. Now you can easily see how your dinner is coming along, without having to squint.
Microwaved food doesn't always come out perfect. That's why the DME7121A has its own Quattro system to make sure food is cooked evenly to perfection. With the help of a diamond shaped wave reflector your food is cooked more thoroughly. You'll also notice better defrosting and heating results as well.
Don't forget our range of microwave-safe accessories
Liven up your microwave cooking with our range of microwave-safe accessories. Whether you need to warm up your soup for lunch or steam rice and vegetables for dinner, you'll find something to help you create exciting meals in your microwave.
Technical specifications for DE DIETRICH DME7121A Built-in Solo Microwave - Black
|Type||Built-in solo microwave|
|Maximum microwave power||900 W|
|Turntable diameter||300 mm|
|Useable capacity||26 litres|
|Cavity material||Stainless steel|
|Cooking modes||- Defrost
|Auto programmes||- Fresh vegetables
|Auto cooking programs||- Fish
- Fresh vegetables
|Auto defrost programs||- Bread
- Defrosting ready meals
- Defrosting meat
- Defrosting vegetables
- Pastries & cakes
|Other functions||- Memory function
- Defrost by weight
|Number of power levels||4|
|Maximum countdown on timer||60 minutes|
|Other features||Clear view doors|
|Professional installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.|
|Door hinge location||Hinged on left|
|Position of vents||Front & top|
|Cord length||1.25 m|
|Box contents||- De Dietrich DME7121A Built-in Solo Microwave
- User manual
|Internal dimensions||210 x 350 x 351.4 mm (H x W x D)|
|External dimensions||390 x 592 x 480 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||26 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||3 years (3rd year by registration)|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Built-in Electric Oven or Hob Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the oven or hob will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker or hob and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the oven or hob and its settings then provide you with a copy of the Electric Appliance Installation Certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to shop on credit in the future on purchases £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.