BEKO AeroPerfect BBXIE22300S Electric Oven - Silver
Product code: 747978
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.
Bake, roast and grill to perfection with the Beko AeroPerfect BBXIE22300S Electric Oven. It comes with 6 functions, including fan and conventional cooking and a full-width grill, so you can enjoy delicious cupcakes, hearty breakfasts and juicy Sunday roasts. And with the oven's large, 66-litre capacity you'll have plenty of room to cook for family and friends.
Designed with a fan system, the BBXIE22300S heats up in no time and evenly distributes hot air around the oven. Not only does it reduce cooking times, it also lets you cook at lower temperatures with the same great results.
Cleaning made easy
You won't have to spend as long cleaning your oven, thanks to the BBXIE22300S's steam-cleaning function. It softens burnt-on food, so you can wipe it off later without needing to scrub.
Programmable LED touch display
Intuitive touch controls make the BBXIE22300S easy to use. Set the timer to begin cooking whenever is best for you, up to 24 hours in advance. With its stylish LED display and silver design, the oven will look great in any kitchen.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a 13 Amp fused spur by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
Technical specifications for BEKO AeroPerfect BBXIE22300S Electric Oven - Silver
|Type||Built-in single oven|
|Minimum distance required||5 mm|
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.|
|Power supply||13 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)|
|Electrical power rating||2.4 kW|
|Cooking functions||6 oven functions, including:
- Conventional cooking
- Bottom heating
- Electric grill
- Low grill with fan
- Fan-assisted cooking
- Fast pre-heating with booster
|Display type||LED touchscreen|
|Control type||- Touch control
|Energy consumption||- Conventional: 0.88 kWh
- Forced air convection: 0.79 kWh
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||66 litres|
|Shelves||- 2 shelves
- 5 shelf positions
|Door opening style||Drop down|
|Type of cleaning||Assisted cleaning / Steamshine cleaning|
|Safety features||Cooling fan|
|Grill features||- Full-width
|Box contents||- Beko AeroPerfect BBXIE22300S Electric Oven
- User manual
- Full-size grill pan
- Wire shelves x 2
|Dimensions||595 x 594 x 611 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||600 x 550 x 560 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||655 x 660 x 660 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||31.3 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years (2nd year onwards by registration)|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Built-in Electric Oven or Hob Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the oven or hob will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker or hob and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the oven or hob and its settings then provide you with a copy of the Electric Appliance Installation Certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout, select delivery at checkout as credit is currently unavailable on order & collect purchases. Or if you’re planning on shopping in-store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.