BELLING BI602FP Electric Oven - Stainless Steel
Product code: 509990
- Equiflow fanned oven delivers even heat while you're cooking
- Enamel coating helps you to easily wipe away spills
- Variable rate grill to prepare everything from toast to grilled steaks
- Removable inner glass door with triple layer glass
Equiflow fanned oven
Whether you're cooking for one or preparing a meal for the whole family, the Belling BI602FP Electric Ovenoffers you plenty of options to create a variety of meals with ease. The Equiflow fan heating system makes sure that heat is distributed evenly, as well as preventing flavours from mixing and mingling - you'll be able to cook a joint of meat and prepare a cake for dessert at the same time.
If you have time, use the slow cook and dough proving functions to thoroughly and evenly cook food at low temperatures, so your dish will be waiting for you when you get home after work.
With a large 70 litre capacity, you can prepare large meals with confidence - adjust the shelves to cook different sized dishes.
Cleaning up after a big meal can be a hassle, but the BI602FP's enamel coating helps to make it easier. Food is prevented from sticking to the surface, so you can wipe away spills with less hassle.
Variable rate grill
If you're in the mood for a toasted snack or simply want to add extra crispiness to your lasagne, the variable rate grill offers you even more cooking options. Alter the temperature to suit different food types and use the full-width grill pan to make the most of the cooking space.
Removable inner glass door
To save you time and effort, the inner glass door can be removed for easy cleaning so that the oven stays in pristine condition.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a 13 Amp fused spur by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
Technical specifications for BELLING BI602FP Electric Oven - Stainless Steel
|Type||Built-in single oven|
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.|
|Power supply||13 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)|
|Electrical power rating||2.9 kW|
|Cooking functions||8 oven functions, including:
- Fanned oven
- Grill with fan
- Variable rate electric grill
- Variable rate dual circuit electric grill
- Slow cook
- Bread proving
- Light only
|Display type||LED display|
|Energy consumption||0.79 kWh|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||70 litres|
|Shelves||- 2 shelves
- 9 shelf positions
|Door opening style||Drop down|
|Type of cleaning||Enamel coating|
|Cool touch door||Yes|
|Safety features||- Child lock display
- Fascia cooling system
- Toughened safety glass
- Anti-tip shelves
|Grill features||- Variable
- Fan grilling
|Colour||Stainless steel & black|
|Box contents||Belling BI602FP Electric Oven|
|Dimensions||596.7 x 595.5 x 555.8 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||600 x 560 x 570 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||670 x 648 x 688 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||37 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||- 1 year labour
- 5 years parts
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Built-in Electric Oven or Hob Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the oven or hob will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker or hob and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the oven or hob and its settings then provide you with a copy of the Electric Appliance Installation Certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to shop on credit in the future on purchases £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.