NEFF N70 B27CR22N1B Electric Oven - Stainless Steel
Product code: 152272
Exclusive to Neff, CircoTherm technology uses a powerful fan to heat up the air and circulate it around the oven.
Packed full of cooking programs you can enjoy optimum results, whatever you fancy at dinnertime.
The Hot Air Eco function can be combined with steam to perfectly brown and crisp foods, while Hot Air Grilling is ideal for adding crispy toppings to meats, vegetables or just grilled cheese toasties.
Dedicated cooking functions
Turn your oven into a conventional cooker using top/bottom heat – it's ideal of baking. Or use the dough proving function to prove yeast dough and improve the quality of cakes and bread.
Rapid Heat also helps to reduce preheating times, to make cooking from frozen quicker and easier.
Easy to use
With an electronic clock and stylish touch controls, the B27CR22N1B is effortlessly easy to use.
The child safety lock is an added safety feature that prevents the oven from being opened, a must-have when your kids are helping out in the kitchen.
The telescopic shelf also enables you to reposition the space in your oven to accommodate different sized dishes. Whether you're cooking Sunday roast or making a delicious casserole, there is plenty of room for your pots and pans.
Easy to clean
One of the most important features of any oven is how easy it is to clean. The B27CR22N1B has pyrolytic cleaning, a fast and practical system which burns off food spills and stains during the cooking process, so you can enjoy a perfectly clean oven, with minimal elbow grease.
Get creative in the kitchen and take the guesswork out of cooking with the Neff N70 B27CR22N1B Electric Oven.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a 13 Amp fused spur by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Built-in Electric Oven or Hob Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the oven or hob will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker or hob and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the oven or hob and its settings then provide you with a copy of the Electric Appliance Installation Certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to shop on credit in the future on purchases £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Select delivery option at checkout, credit is currently unavailable on order & collect. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
Currys Group Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both Currys Group Limited and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.