MIELE G4932 Full-size Dishwasher - White
Product code: 850301
The height adjustable upper basket, practical folding spikes and 3D cutlery tray offer flexible storage options so you can even fit those larger pots and pans.
Choose from 5 washing programs to customise the wash intensity and temperature - you'll be able to care for your delicate glassware, or reduce cycle times by up to 30%.
And thanks to AutoOpen drying, your dishes come out spotless and dry. Once the cycle is complete, the dishwasher opens to let the steam out, so even hard-to-dry items such as plastic cups or cutlery are ready to be put away.
Technical specifications for MIELE G4932 Full-size Dishwasher - White
|Type||Full-size freestanding dishwasher|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Number of programs||5|
|Number of wash temperatures||5|
|Half load time||102 minutes|
|Eco wash time||58 minutes|
|Time remaining indicator||Yes|
|Height adjustable top basket||Yes|
|Pull-out / lift up lower rack||Yes|
|Cutlery basket / cutlery tray||Yes|
|Interior material||Stainless steel|
|Self cleaning filter||Yes|
|Digital display||LED screen|
|Rinse aid indicator||Yes|
|Wash efficiency rating||A|
|Energy efficiency rating||A+++|
|Annual energy consumption||234 kWh|
|Annual water consumption||2716 litres|
|Energy consumption per cycle||0.93 kWh|
|Water consumption per cycle||6.5 litres|
|Drying efficiency rating||A|
|Noise level||45 dB(A)|
|Power consumption in off-mode||0.2 W|
|Power consumption in standby||2 W|
|Standby duration||15 minutes|
|Installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.|
|Box contents||- Miele G4932 Full-size Dishwasher
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||- 845 x 598 x 600 mm (H x W x D)
- 33.26 x 23.54 x 23.62 inches (H x W x D)
|Boxed dimensions||970 x 670 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||61.5 kg|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
We can also install your new dishwasher on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check existing electrical and plumbing connections are safe to use and within 1.5 metres of required location.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect your new appliance to the electricity, mains water and waste.
- Test there are no leaks and that the appliance is level and fully operational.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, the appliance will fit into the space and that the electrical and plumbing connections are within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling if we have to replace your product (on TVs and large home appliances only)
- Squeaky clean – One-off appliance clean (on large home appliances only)
- Always on hand - 24/7 support (on TVs & Entertainment systems and Computing & Gadgets only)
- Walk out working if we have to replace your product (on Computing & Gadgets only)
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to spend again in the future on anything £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.