GRUNDIG GT54923CG 9 kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer - Graphite
Product code: 681961
Have a hassle-free laundry day with the Grundig GT54923CG 9 kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer. With a large porthole and a light inside the drum to illuminate the contents, loading and unloading is quick and easy.
With special sensor programs, it can detect moisture levels in the drum and automatically stop when the desired level of dryness is achieved. This helps to prevent your clothes from over-drying, and keeps your tumble dryer working well.
Take care of your clothes with the Hygienic Refresh. The high temperature will refresh them without the need to wash them, which also helps to prolong the life of your garments.
Automatic Anti-crease function
The automatic Anti-crease function helps to separate the laundry once the cycle has finished - the drum gently rotates periodically for up to 2 hours, helping to stop clothes from creasing.
The reverse action drum loosens clothes while drying to prevent them from tangling and creasing, so you can save time ironing.
As well as programs for cottons and synthetics, you can choose from special programs designed for different fabrics such as bedding, shirts, jeans and delicates.
With the handy child lock, you can make sure that your kids won't accidentally switch the program.
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Tumble Dryer Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check existing electrical connections are safe and within 1.5 metres of the appliance.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect your new appliance to the electricity, and either an existing extractor fan for vented models or waste pipe for condensor and heat pump models.
- Test there are no leaks and that the appliance is level and fully operational.
- If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, it will fit into the space and that the connections are within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling if we have to replace your product (on TVs and large home appliances only)
- Squeaky clean – One-off appliance clean (on large home appliances only)
- Always on hand - 24/7 support (on TVs & Entertainment systems and Computing & Gadgets only)
- Walk out working if we have to replace your product (on Computing & Gadgets only)
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout, select delivery at checkout as credit is currently unavailable on order & collect purchases. Or if you’re planning on shopping in-store, apply here.
Currys Group Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both Currys Group Limited and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.