HOOVER H-DRY 300 HBV7TDW Integrated 7kg Vented Tumble Dryer
Product code: 501465
With two heat settings and seven cycles, you can find the right temperature and setting to get the perfect results, no matter what material is in your load, even delicates. The reverse tumble action helps to minimise creasing, and the easy access fluff filter makes it easy to keep on top of routine maintenence, so you can keep your tumble dryer working at it's optimum and drying at it's most efficient.
With adjustable legs you can achieve the right height for where you want to install your appliance, and the door is also reversible, so you can make it work in your space with ease.
Technical specifications for HOOVER H-DRY 300 HBV7TDW Integrated 7kg Vented Tumble Dryer
|Type||Integrated tumble dryer|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||- 10 years parts
- 1 year labour
|Drying capacity||7 kg|
|Energy efficiency class||C|
|Sensor control (automatic / non-automatic||No|
|Annual energy consumption||519 kWh|
|Energy consumption per cycle||- Full load: 4.48 kWh
- Half load: 2.32 kWh
|Drying time for a cotton cycle||- Full load: 130 minutes
- Half load: 75 minutes
|Noise level||62 dB(A)|
|Number of minutes on timer||140 minutes|
|Number of drying temperatures||2|
|Number of programs||7|
|Special cycles||- Standard cotton full load
- Standard cotton half load
- Cotton damp dry
- Heavy synthetics
- Light synthetics
- Polyester cotton
|Loading||- Front loading
- 160° opening
|Other features||Built in extendable vent hose|
|Programme selector||Dials & buttons|
|Installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.|
|Box contents||- Hoover H-DRY 300 HBV7TDW Integrated 7kg Vented Tumble Dryer
- User manual
- Fluff filter
- Warranty card
|Dimensions||- 890 x 595 x 530 mm (H x W x D)
- 35.03 x 23.4 x 20.8 inches (H x W x D)
|Recess dimensions||890 x 600 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||865 x 650 x 580 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||29.7 kg|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling if we have to replace your product (on TVs and large home appliances only)
- Squeaky clean – One-off appliance clean (on large home appliances only)
- Always on hand - 24/7 support (on TVs & Entertainment systems and Computing & Gadgets only)
- Walk out working if we have to replace your product (on Computing & Gadgets only)
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to spend again in the future on anything £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.