AEG 7000 Series L7WBG741R 7 kg Washer Dryer - White
Product code: 200617
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.
Cut down on water use with ProSense technology - it uses sensors to make sure it's not using too much water, which is better news for the planet.
Keep your clothes looking great
The AEG 7000 Series L7WBG741R 7 kg Washer Dryer is designed to keep your clothes in the best possible condition over time. Its ProSense technology reduces wear and tear by using sensors that adjust cycle times according to the size of the load. This avoids over-washing and over-drying, so your garments stay looking newer for longer. It also saves energy and water.
Take care of delicate garments
DualSense technology adapts the temperature, and movement of the drum to suit different types of fabrics. This ensures that every garment retains its shape. An outdoor cycle protects even delicate clothes and restores water repellence in outdoor wear better than air-drying.
A built-in steam function refreshes your clothes quickly and reduces creases to cut down on your ironing time.
Wash handwash-only items
This AEG appliance has been given Woolmark Blue accreditation, so it can wash even your handwash-only woollens from start to finish.
Technical specifications for AEG 7000 Series L7WBG741R 7 kg Washer Dryer - White
|Type||Freestanding washer dryer|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
|Energy efficiency class - washing||C|
|Energy efficiency class - drying||E|
|Energy consumption per cycle with dryer||2.66 kWh|
|Energy consumption per cycle without dryer||0.59 kWh|
|Energy consumption per cycle for eco program||0.59 kWh|
|Energy consumption per cycle for wash and dry program||2.66 kWh|
|Water remaining after spin||52 %|
|Maximum spin speed||1400 rpm|
|Washing capacity||7 kg|
|Drying capacity||4 kg|
|Water consumption with dryer||60 litres|
|Water consumption without dryer||45 litres|
|Annual consumption with dryer||- 938 kWh
- 18400 litres
|Annual consumption without dryer||- 118 kWh
- 10400 litres
|Airborne acoustical noise emission class||B|
|Noise level (wash)||51 dB(A)|
|Noise level (spin)||76 dB(A)|
|Noise level (dry)||59 dB(A)|
|Remaining moisture content||52 %|
|Number of programs||10|
|Programs||- Anti allergy
- Cotton Economy
- New Outdoor Synthetics
- NonStop 60 min
- Rinse (Rpm Dep)
- Steam Refresh
- Wool Plus
|Functions||- Reduce cycle time by up to 60%
- Stains/Prewash option
|60° wash time||262 minutes for 7 kg|
|40° wash time||210 minutes for 7 kg|
|30° wash time||262 minutes for 7 kg|
|20° wash time||262 minutes for 7 kg|
|Quick wash time||No|
|Number of minutes on timer||210 minutes for 4 kg|
|Number of drying temperatures||3|
|Number of programs||7|
|Sensor control||Yes, with 3 drying levels|
|Special cycles||- Anti-crease option
- NonStop 60 min (wash to dry in 60 minutes)
- Steam programme
- Wool/Handwash Wash & Dry
|Drying time for cotton cycle||Extra Dry – Cottons & Linens:
- 210 minutes for 4kg
- 120 minutes for 2kg
- 70 minutes for 1kg
Cupboard Dry – Cottons & Linens:
- 200 minutes for 4kg
- 110 minutes for 2kg
- 60 minutes for 1kg
Iron Dry – Cottons & Linens:
- 130 minutes for 4kg
- 75 minutes for 2kg
- 50 minutes for 1kg
|Installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.|
|Other information||- Child lock
- Weight recognition
- Foam control
- Anti-flood protection
- Dirtiness recognition
- Extra rinse
|Box contents||- AEG 7000 Series L7WBG741R 7 kg Washer Dryer
- User manual
|Dimensions||- 850 x 600 x 580 mm (H x W x D)
- 33.5 x 23.5 x 21.33 inches (H x W x D)
|Boxed dimensions||900 x 640 x 610 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||68 kg|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Washing Machine and Washer Dryer Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check existing electrical and plumbing connections are safe and within 1.5 metres of the appliance.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect your new appliance to the electricity, mains water and waste.
- Test there are no leaks and that the appliance is level and fully operational.
- If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, it will fit into the space and that the electrical and plumbing connections are within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling if we have to replace your product (on TVs and large home appliances only)
- Squeaky clean – One-off appliance clean (on large home appliances only)
- Always on hand - 24/7 support (on TVs & Entertainment systems and Computing & Gadgets only)
- Walk out working if we have to replace your product (on Computing & Gadgets only)
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to shop on credit in the future on purchases £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Select delivery option at checkout, credit is currently unavailable on order & collect. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.