GRUNDIG GWDI854 Integrated 8 kg Washer Dryer
Product code: 234177
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.
- Less time sorting laundry, more time to yourself
- Wash family-sized loads quickly and efficiently
- Clean that shirt in a hurry with the Mini program
- Perfectly dry every time with automatic drying sensors
- Hide your machine away with the fully integrated design
Less time sorting laundry
Take your clothes from machine to airing cupboard, and cut out the fuss of your laundry routine with the Grundig GWDI854 Integrated 8 kg Washer Dryer. You get a selection of wash and dry programs, so you can care for your delicates and hand wash items just as easily as your family's cottons.
Wash family-sized loads
The generous wash capacity can hold up to 40 shirts, or a king size duvet, in a single cycle. That means less loads to put on and more free time for yourself. And by adding a drying function to your wash cycle, you don't even need to check on your machine after the wash.
If you're short on time, you can wash a full load in as little as 28 minutes, or a smaller 2 kg load in just 14 minutes. You save money on your energy bills, and valuable time too.
Clean that shirt in a hurry
Spilt coffee down your last clean shirt? When you need clean clothes in a hurry you can take advantage of the Mini Wash & Dry program. Simply chuck in up to five shirts, and they'll be clean and dry in just 60 minutes.
Perfectly dry every time
Unsure how long to put the dryer on for? Sensor drying figures it out for you. By monitoring the amount of moisture left, it'll automatically stop the cycle when your items are as dry as you need.
Hide your machine away
As the Grundig GWDI854 is fully integrated, you don't have to have your machine on show in your kitchen. You'll hardly notice it either thanks to the quiet and efficient motor, making it ideal for open plan living space.
Technical specifications for GRUNDIG GWDI854 Integrated 8 kg Washer Dryer
|Type||Integrated washer dryer|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||5 years (3rd year onwards by registration)|
|Energy consumption per cycle with dryer||5.44 kWh|
|Energy consumption per cycle without dryer||0.76 kWh|
|Water remaining after spin||44%|
|Maximum spin speed||1400 rpm|
|Washing capacity||8 kg|
|Drying capacity||5 kg|
|Water consumption with dryer||78 litres|
|Water consumption without dryer||47 litres|
|Annual consumption with dryer||- 1088 kWh
- 15600 litres
|Annual consumption without dryer||- 172 kWh
- 9400 litres
|Noise level (wash)||47 dB(A)|
|Noise level (spin)||74 dB(A)|
|Noise level (dry)||59 dB(A)|
|Number of programs||16|
|Programs||- 5 kg wash & dry
- Cottons dry
- Cottons eco
- Hand wash
- HygieneCare wash & dry
- Mini 14
- Mini wash & dry
- Spin & drain
- Synthetic dry
- Wool protect
- Extra rinse
- No spin
- Rinse hold
|60° wash time||132 minutes|
|40° wash time||132 minutes|
|30° wash time||132 minutes|
|20° wash time||132 minutes|
|Quick wash time||- 28 minutes for 8 kg
- 14 minutes for 2 kg
|Wash and dry cycle time||251 minutes|
|Number of minutes on timer||150 minutes|
|Number of drying temperatures||2|
|Number of programs||- Dry: 2
- Wash & dry: 3
|Special cycles||- Cottons dry
- Synthetic dry
|Drying time for cotton cycle||190 minutes|
|Other features||Child lock|
|Program selector||Dial & buttons|
|Delay timer||Yes, 24 hours|
|Time remaining indicator||Yes|
|Installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.|
|Box contents||- Grundig GWDI854 Integrated 8 kg Washer Dryer
- Quick start guide
|Dimensions||- 820 x 600 x 550 mm (H x W x D)
- 32.3 x 23.6 x 21.6 inches (H x W x D)
|Recess dimensions||820 x 600 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||880 x 650 x 600 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||69 kg|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Integrated Appliance Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page at the checkout,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check existing electrical and plumbing connections are within 1.5 metres of the appliance.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, remove the plinth and panel door, then un-box and check the new product.
- Connect your new appliance to the electricity, mains water and waste.
- Test there are no leaks and that the appliance is level and fully operational.
- Re-fit the plinth and panel door to the new appliance.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear, that the appliance is an identical size to the one it is replacing, that it will fit into the existing space and to the door panels. Plumbing and electric connections must be within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling if we have to replace your product (on TVs and large home appliances only)
- Squeaky clean – One-off appliance clean (on large home appliances only)
- Always on hand - 24/7 support (on TVs & Entertainment systems and Computing & Gadgets only)
- Walk out working if we have to replace your product (on Computing & Gadgets only)
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to shop on credit in the future on purchases £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Select delivery option at checkout, credit is currently unavailable on order & collect. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Please click here to view similar products.