HOTPOINT WDAL8640G Washer Dryer - Graphite
Product code: 935262
Plenty of promise
The Hotpoint W8640G Washer Dryer offers plenty of washing capability with an 8kg washing capacity and 6kg condenser drying capacity, ideal for drying huge loads at a time, saving numerous separate washes!
With an A in energy efficiency, this washing machine is also effective in cutting down costs and being friendlier to the environment, meaning you can wash and dry with less of a guilty conscience.
The Hotpoint WD-8640G comes with an abundance of practical programmes engineered to ensure superb results with your washing.
If you are in a hurry and your favourite outfit is not in a condition to wear, the Hotpoint WDAL 8640G Washer Dryer features a 45 minute ready to wear wash & dry cycle, meaning if your clothes were not ready to wear, they soon will be!
The anti stain cycle removes 20 of the most difficult stains thanks to its intelligent electronic water and temperature control, controlling the way your clothes are washed in such a way that stain eradication is possible.
Endorsed by Allergy UK, this washer dryer also contains an anti allergy cycle that removes residual detergent and major allergens, looking after the health of those you care about and enhancing comfort.
Full of functions
With 16 programmes you will have a method to suit your washing with cottons, wools, delicates, slow spin, fast wash and time wash functions giving you plenty of scope.
An LED display shows your selections, while a dial makes operation effortless.
For a complete and varied package offering a wide array of functions, choose the Hotpoint WDAL8640G Washer Dryer.
Technical specifications for HOTPOINT WDAL8640G Washer Dryer - Graphite
|Washing capacity||8 kg|
|Drying capacity||6 kg|
|Wash performance||Anti Stain, Whites, Cottons, Synthetics, Anti Allergy, Wool, Delicates, Fast Wash, Ready to Wear 45|
|Annual consumption, with dryer||1088 kWh
|Annual consumption, without dryer||14600 litres|
|Consumption per cycle, with dryer||105 litres|
|Consumption per cycle, without dryer||1.04 kWh
|Maximum spin speed||1400 RPM|
|Noise level (wash)||51 dB(A)|
|Noise level (spin)||85 dB(A)|
|Wash programmes||Anti Stain; Whites; Cottons; Synthetics; Anti Allergy; Wool; Delicates; Fast Wash; Ready to Wear 45|
|Programme time||199 minutes|
|Wash functions||Super Wash; Slow Spin; Eco; Time Saver|
|Drying time for cotton cycle||No|
|Number of drying temperatures||3|
|Other features||Larger porthole on door|
|Water remaining after spin||44 %|
|Dimensions||850 x 595 x 605 mm|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Washing Machine and Washer Dryer Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check existing electrical and plumbing connections are safe and within 1.5 metres of the appliance.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect your new appliance to the electricity, mains water and waste.
- Test there are no leaks and that the appliance is level and fully operational.
- If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, it will fit into the space and that the electrical and plumbing connections are within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling if we have to replace your product (on TVs and large home appliances only)
- Squeaky clean – One-off appliance clean (on large home appliances only)
- Always on hand - 24/7 support (on TVs & Entertainment systems and Computing & Gadgets only)
- Walk out working if we have to replace your product (on Computing & Gadgets only)
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to spend again in the future on anything £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.