MIELE WWR 860 WiFi-enabled 9 kg 1600 Spin Washing Machine - White
Product code: 679736
Discover an easy and convenient way of washing your clothes with the Miele WWR 860 WiFi-enabled 9 kg 1600 Spin Washing Machine. The machine will calculate how much detergent your clothes need and will release them at the best time during your wash. This means you don't have to worry about a thing and can simply relax while your washing machine figures it all out.
The appliance will run quietly in the background, and if you need some help choosing the right settings, the Wash Assistant will guide you through the programs.
Plus, it's been tested for the equivalent of 20 years use, so you can count on hassle-free cleaning for years to come.
Need your clothes cleaned quickly? The WWR 860 uses PowerWash technology to complete a full wash in just 49 minutes - get your clothes clean in less time.
And if you've missed a stray sock, you don't need to wait till the next load. The handy AddLoad function makes sure that nothing gets left behind.
Easy to control
The M Touch user display makes it simple to choose your settings for every load - just tap and swipe on the display like you would with your smartphone.
And speaking of your phone, you can control your laundry directly from it using the Miele app.
You can also take advantage of CapDosing. These are single use capsules you throw in with your special fabrics such as wool or silk and will wash your clothes with the best care. So don't be afraid to pop in your favourite wool jumper and save yourself the time and hassle of handwashing it.
Technical specifications for MIELE WWR 860 WiFi-enabled 9 kg 1600 Spin Washing Machine - White
|Type||Freestanding washing machine|
|Colour||Lotus white & chrome|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||10 years|
|Annual energy consumption||130 kWh|
|Annual water consumption||11000 litres|
|Consumption per cycle||- 0.74 kWh
- 54 litres
|Maximum spin speed||1600 rpm|
|Noise level (wash)||46 dB(A)|
|Noise level (spin)||72 dB(A)|
|Number of programs||25|
|Wash programs||- Automatic plus
- Clean machine
- Cottons colours
- Cottons eco
- Cottons hygiene
- Dark garments
- Down duvets
- Express 20
- First wash
- Minimum iron
- Separate rinse
|Wash functions||- Additional rinse cycle
- Extra quiet
- Single wash
|Sensor guided wash||Yes|
|60° wash time||179 minutes|
|40° wash time||179 minutes|
|30° wash time||119 minutes|
|20° wash time||159 minutes|
|Quick wash time||20 minutes|
|Auto dosage||- TwinDos
|Water remaining after spin||44%|
|Smartphone app||Miele@Mobile app|
|Compatible platforms||- iOS
|Smart functions||Start/stop remotely|
|Display type||LED screen|
|Delay timer||Yes, 24 hours|
|Time remaining indicator||Yes|
|Installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.|
|Box contents||Miele WWR 860 WiFi-enabled 9 kg 1600 Spin Washing Machine|
|Dimensions||- 850 x 596 x 643 mm (H x W x D)
- 33.5 x 23.5 x 25.3 inches (H x W x D)
|Boxed dimensions||940 x 660 x 690 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||98.5 kg|
|Colour variant model number||TWR860|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Washing Machine and Washer Dryer Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check existing electrical and plumbing connections are safe and within 1.5 metres of the appliance.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect your new appliance to the electricity, mains water and waste.
- Test there are no leaks and that the appliance is level and fully operational.
- If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, it will fit into the space and that the electrical and plumbing connections are within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to spend again in the future on anything £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.