CDA FWC604SS Wine Cooler - Stainless Steel
Product code: 239309
- Be dinner party ready with enough storage for 46 bottles of wine
- Two individually controlled compartments for storing wine in optimum conditions
- Humidity control and UV toughened glass keep your wine perfectly fresh
Be dinner party ready
Be ready for every party, BBQ and gathering with the CDA FWC604SS Wine Cooler.
With enough storage for 46 bottles, you'll always be well stocked and ready to host. Compact, stylish and attractive, the FWC604SS Wine Cooler will fit neatly into any kitchen space. An internal LED light adds to the aesthetic look andd makes it easy to locate the bottle you want.
Two individually controlled compartments
Electronic temperature control lets you quickly and easily adjust the temperature range to maintain optimum conditions for your treasured wine collection, ensuring it always tastes its best.
With two individidually controlled compartments ranging from 5 to 20 degrees Celsius, you can store both red and white wine in the perfect conditions for them, so you can be the perfect host and have a bottle of both ready to go at a moment's notice.
Humidity control and UV toughened glass
To help prevent unwanted sunlight from spoiling your wine collection, the FWC604SS Wine Cooler features a smoked glass UV-protected door toughened with double glazing. With humidity control, you can ensure the long-term preservation of your wine by keeping the humidity at a constant level.
Use in outbuildings: This refrigerator is not designed to be used in an outbuilding – both your food and the appliance can be damaged. Do not use it in any unheated area.
Reversible door hinges: This appliance has a reversible door. Please consult Team Knowhow or a qualified installation expert to carry out door reversal - select the door reversal service when you add this product to the basket.
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Door Reversal Service
Some freezers, fridge freezers and wine coolers can have their door hinged on either side.For this installation, we:
- Hinge the door on the opposite side to the factory setting
- Safety-check electric and plumbing connections (water & ice models)
- Disconnect your existing appliance, unbox and check your new one
- Connect your new appliance to your existing connections
- Test the appliance and make sure there are no leaks and that it’s level
- Take the packaging away with us
Please note: door reversal isn’t available for appliances delivered direct from the manufacturer.Before ordering our installation services, please:
- Ensure necessary electric and plumbing connections are within 1.5 metres of where your appliance will go
- Check the dimensions of your appliance allow it to go where you want it
- Check the fridge freezer model you’re ordering has reversible doors (look in the specifications section of the relevant product page)
- Note, we can’t install in garages or sheds.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to spend again in the future on anything £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.