INDESIT IFA1 Integrated Undercounter Fridge
Product code: 245638
If you have an integrated kitchen and need a little more storage, the Indesit IFA1 Integrated Undercounter Fridge is the ideal solution. Featuring 126 litres of space, there's plenty of room to store ingredients for the meal you're planning, as well as any leftovers when you're done. With a fruit and veg box at the bottom, that side salad will taste extra fresh and crispy.
And if your freezer is already jam-packed, the Indesit IFA1's 18 litre ice box gives you a little more room for those extra frozen items.
The Indesit IFA1 Integrated Undercounter Fridge runs at a quiet volume, so you won't be woken up by any whirring noises. And with an A+ energy rating, you can keep food fresh while saving money on household utility bills.
Use in outbuildings: This refrigerator is not designed to be used in an outbuilding – both your food and the appliance can be damaged. Do not use it in any unheated area.
Reversible door hinges: This appliance has a reversible door. Please consult Team Knowhow or a qualified installation expert to carry out door reversal - select the door reversal service when you add this product to the basket.
Technical specifications for INDESIT IFA1 Integrated Undercounter Fridge
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||- 1 year labour
- 10 years parts
|Energy efficiency rating||A+|
|Annual energy consumption||179 kWh|
|Type of door handle||Integrated|
|Storage volume||126 litres|
|Suitable for outbuildings||No|
|Climate class||N - ST|
|Optimum ambient temperature range||16 - 38°C|
|Noise level||38 dB(A)|
|Colour / Finish||White|
|Number of shelves||1|
|Number of door compartments||2|
|Ice box capacity||18 litres|
|Ice box star rating||****|
|Fast chill function||No|
|Controls||Internal dial control|
|Open door warning||No|
|Reversible door||Yes, kit required - hinged on right. Please consult Team Knowhow or a qualified installation expert to carry out door reversal - select door reversal service when adding product to basket.|
|Integrated door fitting||Sliding hinge (kit sold separately)|
|Rear panel material||Metal|
|Installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.|
|Recommended installation space||- 2 mm to the sides
- 5 mm above
- 5 mm behind
|Door opening distance exceeds dimensions||Yes|
|Flat back design||No|
|Box contents||Indesit IFA1 Integrated Undercounter Fridge|
|Dimensions||815 x 596 x 545 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||820 x 600 x 550 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||880 x 632 x 615 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||32.8 kg|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Integrated Refrigeration Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page at the checkout,charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check existing electrical connection is within 1.5 metres of the appliance.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, remove the plinth and panel door, then un-box and check the new product.
- Connect your new appliance to the electricity.
- Test that the appliance is level and fully operational.
- Re-fit the plinth and panel door to the new appliance.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear, that the appliance is an identical size to the one it is replacing, that it will fit into the existing space and to the door panels. Electric connections must be within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product)
- Squeaky clean – One off appliance clean
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
If you're ordering this item for delivery, add a Care & Repair on the basket page. If you're reserving this item, add a Care & Repair in-store when you collect.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to shop on credit in the future on purchases £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.