HOTPOINT CM 5038 IX H Built-in Filter Coffee Machine - Stainless Steel
Product code: 176668
- Premium built-in design adds a contemporary style to your kitchen
- Create fresh coffee from ground beans quickly and easily
- Simple maintenance with semi-automatic cleaning program
Add a modern touch to your kitchen with this Hotpoint CM 5038 IX H built-in coffee machine, with an easy to clean, durable stainless steel finish and simple push button controls.
Fresh coffee is quick and easy
Brew your favourite coffee using ground coffe – providing a much more intense flavour than instant coffee.
Plus, the steam function can be used to create a wider variety of drinks such as espressos.
Keeping your built-in coffee machine clean is hassle free with the semi-automatic cleaning program, which uses steam and hot water to sterilise the inner components.
It's also easy to replace the coffee filters as they are a standard paper design, readily available online and in most shops.
Technical specifications for HOTPOINT CM 5038 IX H Built-in Filter Coffee Machine - Stainless Steel
|System||Filter coffee machine|
|Coffee type||Ground beans|
|Water tank capacity||1 litre|
|Programmable hot water temperature||Yes|
|Integrated water filter||Yes|
|Water level indicator||Yes|
|Type of coffee filter||Paper|
|Adjustable cup stand||Yes|
|Safety features||Auto shut off|
|Professional installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.|
|Power cord storage||Yes|
|Power cord length||1.2 m|
|Box contents||Hotpoint CM 5038 IX H Built-in Filter Coffee Machine|
|Dimensions||382 x 595 x 285 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||535 x 650 x 510 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||27.6 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your tech stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request.
Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys PC World voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
Just add Care & Repair at the basket page or ask in-store for details; charges apply. Customers selecting a monthly Care & Repair Plan will have the payment debited from their chosen card every month.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments (24.9% APR representative)
- Choose the payment term that suits you from 12 to 36 months
- Shop today with no deposit to pay, and even pay everything off early at no extra cost
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout, select delivery at checkout as credit is currently unavailable on order & collect purchases. Or if you’re planning on shopping in-store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.