JURA E8 Bean to Cup Coffee Machine - Piano BlackONLINE ONLY
Product code: 220497
- Easy to use one-touch controls
- Enjoy speciality coffees using 12 programmes for different drinks
- Coffee beans or pre-ground coffee, the choice is yours
- Top off your drink with silky smooth milk foam
Easy to use
Get your morning off to a good start, with great tasting coffee from the JURA E8 Bean to Cup Coffee Machine. Making your favourite coffee has never been easier, thanks to one-touch controls.Get your favourite coffees with just the touch of a button.
The TFT colour display makes it easier to see your selection, and espresso, coffee, cappuccino, and milk foam functions are all positioned on the front for ease of use.
Enjoy speciality coffees
Choose from 12 programmes for your favourite types of coffee. Enjoy espresso, latte, cappuccino, and ristretto drinks as great tasting as those from your favourite artisan café.
Coffee beans or pre-ground coffee
The JURA E8 works with both coffee beans, or pre-ground coffee foryour convenience. A six-level aroma grinder ensures the coffee is perfectly ground fresh, and quickly, yet gently to preserve the aroma.
Milky smooth foam
Top off your favourite drinks with a smooth milky foam just like a professional barista. The milk foam function is positioned on the front of machine for ease of use.
Technical specifications for JURA E8 Bean to Cup Coffee Machine - Piano Black
|System||Bean to cup coffee machine|
|Coffee type||- Whole beans
- Ground coffee
|Drink types||- Coffee
|Water tank capacity||1.9 litres|
|Programs||12 settings including:
- 1 flat white
- 1 latte macchiato
- 1 cappuccino
- 2 coffees
- 1 coffee
- 2 espressi
- 1 espresso
- 2 ristretti
- 1 ristretto
- Milk foam
- 1 portion of hot water
|Coffee strength settings||3|
|Variable cup size||Yes|
|Programmable hot water temperature||Yes|
|Water level indicator||No|
|Bean dispenser||Yes, for up to 280 g|
|Eco features||0 Watt standby|
|Other features||Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs|
|Drip tray||Yes, removable|
|Dishwasher safe parts||Yes|
|Power cord length||1.4 m|
|Box contents||- JURA E8 Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine
- CLARIS Smart water filter and cartridge extension
- Milk system cleaner
- JURA 2-Phase coffee machine cleaning tablets
- Water hardness test strip
- JURA E8 Dark Inox User Instruction Manual
- 25 Month JURA Warranty information booklet
|Dimensions||351 x 280 x 439 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||400 x 500 x 300 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||11.2 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.