RUSSELL HOBBS Brew & Go 22630 Filter Coffee Machine - Stainless SteelONLINE ONLY
Product code: 202817
- Programmable timer so you can enjoy a cup whenever you want
- Adjustable drip tray makes it easy to change cup or mug size
- Money saving filter saves you from having to keep changing after use
- Brews ground coffee or pods dependent on your preference
Set your Russell Hobbs Brew & Go 22630 Filter Coffee Machine to make delicious fresh coffee whenever you want, with its programmable timer.
This way you can have a tasty cup waiting when you get home from work, or wake yourself up with an invigorating coffee in the morning.
Adjustable drip tray
The Brew & Go has an adjustable drip tray which not only makes cleaning up simple, but means you can adjust for use, from the included 400 ml travel mug to other cups and mugs.
Money saving filter
Save money on replacement filters and help the environment, as the coffee machine comes with a permanent filter, so you don't have to keep changing after use.
Brews ground coffee
Be flexible and switch from the ground coffee of your choice, to shop-bought filter coffee pods – both are compatible with this machine.
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Next day delivery - next working day, excluding weekends (order before 1pm Monday - Thursday)
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please visit our returns page or call us on 0344 561 1234, remembering to quote your order number.