RUSSELL HOBBS Nutri Boost 23180-56 Blender - Stainless SteelONLINE ONLY
Product code: 204103
- 15 piece set which helps you create everything from smoothies to soups
- Variety of cup sizes and lid types for complete versatility for your creations
15 piece set
Make use of everything you'll need to create healthy drinks, soups, sauces and more with the Russell Hobbs Nutri Boost 23180-56 Blender.
The 15 piece set features a range of accessories, including two types of blade – for blending and grinding – which help you create a range of delicious recipes.
Variety of cup sizes
Make the most of the versatility of the set with three 700 ml and two 350 ml cups which are ideal for a variety of purposes.
There's three different lids included as well, with a solid lid for storage, travel lid for drinking on-the-go, and a shaker lid so you can mix up foods like cheese and shake over your meals.
Technical specifications for RUSSELL HOBBS Nutri Boost 23180-56 Blender - Stainless Steel
|Capacity||- 700 ml
- 350 ml
|Dishwasher safe parts||Yes|
|Power cord length||83 cm|
|Box contents||- Russell Hobbs Nutri Boost 23180-56 Blender
- 700ml large cups x3
- 350ml small cups x 2
- Four point blending blade
- Grinding blade
- Solid lids x 3
- Travel lid with spout
- Shaker lid with holes
- Lip rings x 2
|Dimensions||345 x 150 x 150 mm (H x W X D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||3 years (3rd year via online registration)|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excluding Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.