TOWER T17004 Digital Air Fryer - BlackONLINE ONLY
Product code: 187835
- Oil-free cooking for healthier meals
- Turbo Air technology to save you cooking time
- Large cooking capacity to fit in more of the foods you love
- A wide range of accessories to simplify your cooking
Prepare all the meals you enjoy without using oil, and keep your cholesterol down. The Tower T17004 Digital Air Fryer lets you cook in any style - fry, broil, slow cook, roast, grill, braise and BBQ with minimal fat.
Turbo Air technology
The T17004 has 1000 W of cooking power with innovative infrared and Turbo Air technology to cook your food evenly and quickly.
Large cooking capacity
Prepare your lunches for the week or cook for your family and friends. This air fryer has a generous eight-litre capacity that lets you fit in more of the foods you love.
A wide range of accessories
From tongs for turning your chicken to a basket for frying your sweet potatoes, the Tower T17004 comes equipped with everything you need to make cooking easy.
Enjoy a variety of ideas for quick and healthy meals in the included recipe book.
Technical specifications for TOWER T17004 Digital Air Fryer - Black
|Frying capacity||8 kg|
|Oil capacity||1.2 litres|
|Dishwasher safe parts||Yes|
|Power cord length||1 m|
|Box contents||- Tower T17004 Digital Air Fryer
- Steam rack
- Baking basket
- Recipe book
|Dimensions||300 x 300 x 360 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||3 years|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.