SWAN Retro SF37010CN Electric Oven - CreamONLINE ONLY
Product code: 188844
- Simple to operate retro mini oven with dial controls
- Generous 23 litre capacity helps you to cook delicious meals
- Five different cooking modes for efficient cooking
Simple to operate mini oven
Add fashion and functionality to your kitchen with the Swan Retro Electric Oven, featuring simple dial controls.
The oven's 1500 W power delivers temperatures from 100°C - 230°C, while any spills or splashes are no problem thanks to the easy-clean enamel interior.
Generous 23 litre capacity
The Electric Oven boasts a 23 litre capacity, large enough for most meals, so you'll be able to produce juicy roasts, delicious desserts or tasty pizzas.
With two tiers for cooking you can also maximise space to cook different food at once, saving you time.
Five different cooking modes
Cook your food efficiently and effectively with the Electric Oven, thanks to its five different modes.
Combining top and bottom, convection and rotisserie heating, you'll be assured that you're using the ideal setting whatever you're cooking.
Technical specifications for SWAN Retro SF37010CN Electric Oven - Cream
|Material||- Exterior: Paint-coated mild steel
- Interior: Easy-clean enamel
|Programs||- For broiling fish, steak, poultry, pork chops, etc.(top + bottom heating + convection)
- For cakes, pies, cookies, poultry, beef, pork, etc. (top heating + convection)
- For bread, muffins, frozen waffles, pizza ,etc. (top heating + bottom only)
- For roast or chicken, etc. (top heating + rotisserie)
- For roast or chicken, etc. (top + bottom heating + rotisserie + convection)
|Keep warm function||No|
|Number of heat settings||100°C – 230°C|
|Functions||Two tiered cooking|
|Power cord length||1.05 m|
|Box contents||- Swan Retro SF37010CN Electric Oven
- Bake tray
- Crumb tray
- Wire rack
- Tray handle
- Rotisserie fork
|Dimensions||330 x 480 x 390 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.