RUSSELL HOBBS Mode 21410 2-Slice Toaster - BlackONLINE ONLY
Product code: 202798
- Wide slots fit bread, crumpets, bagels, and many other types of bread
- Lift & Look lets you check on the cooking progress without cancelling the cycle
- High-lift feature makes retrieving smaller items simple
- Reheat function warms cooked toast without burning it
The Russell Hobbs 21410 has wider slots than a normal toaster, so it can comfortably fit thick cut bread, bagels, crumpets, and many others.
Lift & Look
You no longer need to cancel the cycle to check on how your bread is getting on - the Lift & Loft feature lets you lift bread tray up and just drop it back down without having to start the timer again.
The Russell Hobbs Mode toaster has high-lift bread carriages, which lift up higher than normal toasters.
This makes it easier to get smaller items, like Scotch pancakes and crumpets, out without burning your fingers.
If you get delayed in the morning, you don't need to settle for cold toast. Just press the reheat button to warm your toast through without cooking it further.
Technical specifications for RUSSELL HOBBS Mode 21410 2-Slice Toaster - Black
|Removable crumb tray||Yes|
|Other features||Lift & Look|
|Power cord length||60 cm|
|Box contents||- Russell Hobbs Mode 21410 2-Slice Toaster
- Instruction booklet
|Dimensions||180 x 170 x 270 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excluding Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email email@example.com, remembering to quote your order number.