Ready when you are
A cloud-connected HP+ printer is smarter—it keeps itself up to date, secure, and ready to print from virtually anywhere at any time.1,6,7
SMART INK SUBSCRIPTION
Never run out2 and save with Instant Ink
Get ink or toner delivered when you are running low, with 6 months of Instant Ink5 included. After the initial 6 months, unless cancelled, Instant Ink services will be charged based on your current service plan.
Productivity in your pocket
Print and scan from the palm of your hand with the HP Smart app. Enjoy advanced scanning, mobile fax, and productivity features for 24 months with HP+.6,7
SMART FOR THE PLANET
Printing with a purpose
HP+ puts our planet first with net zero-deforestation prints8 and closed-loop cartridge recycling.11
With HP+, you get all the innovation included with standard print hardware plus exclusive solutions and incentives.
HP+ has the following exclusive benefits:
- An additional 1-year HP warranty12 for additional peace of mind
- 6 months of HP Instant Ink5, a subscription service that ensures new ink or toner cartridges are delivered to your door before you ever run out.2 A customer must sign up for Instant Ink within 7 days of setting up the printer.
- New connected cloud that automatically detects and fixes connectivity issues1
- New Smart Security settings monitoring system that detects and helps mitigate malware attacks6
- New native in-OS printing to print from virtually anywhere on any device6
- New Private Pickup feature releases documents only when you are at the printer
- New Forest First feature - where every page printed is balanced with investments to help protect and restore forests in equal measure8
Buy an HP+ enabled printer. Confirm or activate HP+ during printer setup. Sign up for 6 months of Instant Ink within 7 days of setting up the printer.5
Choose to activate HP+ at printer set up, for the life of the printer. Requires ongoing internet connection, set up of an HP account and use of Original HP Ink or Toner only.
HP+ is not a subscription. It is a cloud-based printing solution embedded in select HP printers. There are no costs specifically associated with HP+ beyond the initial purchase of the printer.
Currently HP+ is only available with new HP DeskJet 2000, 4000 series, ENVY 6000 series, OfficeJet Pro 8000, 9000 series and HP LaserJet M200 series. HP+ eligible printers can be identified with a small letter “e” at the end of the product code.
No. Customers can choose to participate in Instant Ink, which provides greater convenience and cost savings of up to 70 percent on HP original Ink3 or 50 percent on HP Original Toner 4 or purchase Original HP Ink or Toner directly from the retailer of their choice.
HP+ printers requires the use of Original HP Ink or Toner to operate, for the life of the printer, even after expiration of the 6 month of Instant Ink offer.
After the initial 6 months, unless cancelled, Instant Ink services will be charged based on your current service plan. For Instant Ink plan options visit: https://www8.hp.com/uk/en/printers/instant-ink.html
HP customers have options when purchasing HP printers. There are functionally equivalent HP printers available without HP+.
To buy the HP LaserJet M200 Series printer without HP+, you can purchase the standard version of the printer. To learn more, visit www.hp.com/standard.
For HP OfficeJet Pro 8000e and 9000e Series printers, DeskJet 2700e and 4100e Series, and ENVY 6000e and 6400e Series, a customer can choose to skip HP+ activation during printer setup. Skipping HP+ activation at set up means that a customer cannot access HP+ benefits.
HP standard printers are printers available without the benefits of HP+. HP standard printers, however, still use dynamic security, which may be updated periodically by firmware updates. These printers are intended to be used solely with cartridges using an original HP chip or circuitry. Cartridges using a non-HP chip or modified, or non-HP electronic circuitry may not function or may cease to function.
- Ready when you are: Improved printer connectivity utilizing Smart Driver and Print/Scan Doctor technology in the HP+ system, versus HP consumer printers without HP+.
- Never run out: Ordered by your printer when needed, subject to customer internet connection. Availability may vary in exceptional circumstances. Express deliveries available via Support Services, if you use more ink than anticipated. See hp.com/go/instantinksupport for troubleshooting assistance and contact support options.
- Instant Ink Savings (ink): Based on Buyers Lab July 2020 study commissioned by HP, which compared monthly subscription cost of HP Instant Ink 700-page plans without purchase of additional sets of pages compared to cost per page to print ISO/IEC 24711 pages on most in-class, traditional A4 colour inkjet cartridge printers & MFPs using original standard capacity cartridges priced for: majority of EMEA countries <200 Euro; UK <200 GBP. Based on publicly available information as of June 1, 2020. Sale/offer prices not considered for this study. HP Ink Advantage printers excluded due to non-standard hardware & supplies model. Printers selected by market share in IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker - Final Historical 2020Q1. For details: www.keypointintelligence.com/HPInstantInkROW.
- Instant Ink Savings (toner): Based on monthly subscription cost for HP Instant Ink 1,500 page plan vs. average transactional cost per page of in-class monochrome A4 laser printers and MFPs < $450 USD that use original, standard-capacity integrated toner cartridges (toner and drum in one cartridge). Buyers Lab October 2020 study commissioned by HP, based on research of publicly available information as of 09/30/2020. Printers selected by market share as reported by IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker - Final Historical 2020Q1. For details and latest report, see: www.keypointintelligence.com/HPTonerServiceROW.
6 months of Instant Ink:Instant Ink sign up required. Instant Ink not available in all countries. Subject to monthly page limit of plan selected. Must complete Instant Ink signup within 7 days of setting up the printer with the HP-recommended setup process as indicated in the instructions that came with your printer. Unless service is cancelled within the promotional period online at www.hpinstantink.com, a monthly service fee, based on your current service plan, plus tax and overage fees will be charged to your credit/debit card. Customer will be charged for any overage fees and applicable taxes at the end of each month in the promotional period. Use of in-box ink or toner cartridge is included in period of offer. One offer redeemable per printer. Included months offer with Instant Ink subject to change after 31.10.2021. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Setup Offer may be combined with other offers; see terms and conditions of the other offer for more details. Requires a valid credit/debit card, an email address, and Internet connection to printer. See additional offer information available during online signup process. For service details, see www.hpinstantink.com.
- HP Smart app: Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only, and differ between desktop and mobile applications. Subscription may be required. Subscription may not be available in all countries. See details at www.hpinstantink.com. Internet access required and must be purchased separately. HP account required for full functionality. List of supported operating systems available in app stores. Fax capabilities are for sending a fax only. After 24 months, monthly fee applies to continue advanced features with HP Smart Advance. HP Smart Advance is not available in all countries. For more information, see www.hpsmart.com.
- Security claim: Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®
- Net zero-deforestation prints: Net zero-deforestation prints: See additional details at www.hp.com/go/sustainableimpact. Investment includes NGO partnerships targeted to protect forests, improve responsible forest management, and help develop Science Based Targets (SBT) for responsible management of forests.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi ®: Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered mark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Supports both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz using up to 112 non-overlapping channels v. only 3 non-overlapping channels for 2.4 GHz only. Supports 5.0 GHz band (up to 150 mbps) v. 2.4 GHz band (up to 72.2 mbps). Internet access must be purchased separately.
- Fastest two-sided printing: Compared to in-class monochrome laser printers and MFPs less than $210 USD or 220€ for single function or less than $310 USD or 320€ for multifunction, all with a published max monthly duty cycle of 20,000 or lower. Buyers Lab September 2020 study commissioned by HP, based on a research survey OEM published specifications publicly available information as of 09/01/2020. Market share as reported by IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker - Final Historical 2020Q2 for North America and EMEA. For details: keypointintelligence.com/HPFastestDuplexRequires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only, and differ between desktop and mobile applications. HP+ Print Plans subscription may be required. HP+ Print Plans not available in all countries. See details at hpprintplans.com. Internet access required and must be purchased separately. HP account required for full functionality. List of supported operating systems available in app stores. Fax capabilities are for sending a fax only, and may require additional purchase. For more information, see hpsmart.com/mobile-fax.
- Cartridge recycling: Service options availability varies by country. For more information please visit hp.com/recycle.
- HP+ DeskJet, ENVY and LaserJet: Additional 1-year HP Warranty is provided with HP+ in addition to 1-year standard HP Warranty. Refer to the documentation in the printer box for further information on HP warranty. HP Warranty benefits apply in addition to any statutory rights provided under applicable consumer protection laws related to non-conformity of goods with the contract of sale. Such consumer statutory rights are not limited or affected in any manner by the HP Warranty. See: https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c03922002?openCLC=true
OfficeJet Pro: Up to 3yrs HP Warranty in total, subject to activation of HP+ at set up and online registration. Three years consist of: (1) one year standard HP warranty; (2) one year extra HP warranty through HP+ activation at setup; and (3) one year bonus HP warranty through separate online registration, which must be completed at www.hp.com/eu/bonuswarranty/ within 60 days of printer purchase. Refer to the documentation in the printer box for further information on HP warranty. HP Warranty benefits apply in addition to any statutory rights provided under applicable consumer protection laws related to non-conformity of goods with the contract of sale. Such consumer statutory rights are not limited or affected in any manner by the HP Warranty. See: https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c03922002?openCLC=true
- Change or Cancel: Change or cancel your plan at any time online. If you decide to cancel your HP Instant Ink plan you can go back to using HP original Standard or XL cartridges. Plan upgrades are effective immediately and the charges will be applied retrospectively or in the next billing cycle, depending on user choice. Plan downgrades and cancellations are effective after the last day of the current billing period. For full details go to www.hpinstantink.com/terms.