Meet the Samsung Galaxy Watch Series
The health coath that never clocks out
With body composition, ECG and Blood Pressure measurements1, and blood oxygen level tracking, it’s never been easier to track your wellbeing goals and explore what’s going on under the surface.
Our most powerful watch OS yet
Wear OS Powered by Samsung’s clean and simple UI provides fast access to all your favourite apps. Adding to Samsung’s existing range, and the Google suite, are apps like Calm, Strava and WhatsApp
long-lasting battery lets you go further between charges, and 16GB of internal storage offers enough space to play thousands of songs offline
A better wallet, already in your hand
A safe, secure, contactless way to pay Samsung Pay turns your smartphone into a digital wallet, letting you carry your credit, debit and loyalty cards on your device to pay
Feel good with Samsung Health
Samsung Health is your all in one fitness and wellness app. You can count your steps, track your fitness activities, monitor your sleep performance, help manage your stress, control your nutrition intake and track women’s health all in one place.
It’s great on your Samsung phone but even better when paired with your Galaxy Watch!
Choose a style that suits you
Customise your watch and express yourself in style. Choose from a range of colours, sizes and watch faces, all designed to complement your style
Compare the latest Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Series Devices
more amazing tech?
We’ve got a huge range of Samsung TVs, tablets, smartphones, smart tech, kitchen appliances and lots more. Have a look!
- Optional. Requires 4G network connection. Galaxy Watch4 Series connects exclusively on EE*, Vodafone** and O2***.
*Standalone voice calling on 4G model requires an EE PAYM voice plan with data subscription to access the ‘One Number’ service. For initial set up, wireless network and pairing with Samsung Galaxy smartphone 2017 and newer required.
**Available to all Vodafone Pay Monthly Mobile customers on a Red Plan. You will use the allowance from your current PAYM or SIMO plan to call from your Samsung Watch. For initial set up, wireless network and pairing with an Android smartphone with OS Android 5.0 or newer and at least 1.5GB RAM required.
*** Standalone voice calling on 4G model requires an O2 PAYM plan with data subscription. Your Samsung smartphone must also logged into your Samsung account, be switched on and connected to the O2 network. You will use the allowance from your current PAYM or SIMO plan to call from your Samsung Watch. For initial set up, wireless network and pairing with Samsung Galaxy smartphone 2019 and newer required.
- ECG feature only to be used by 22 years+. requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 7.0 or above.
- Blood Pressure feature only to be used by 22 years+. For accurate Blood Pressure readings, monthly calibration required by GP or BP monitor available to purchase seperately . Requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 7.0 or above.
- SpO2 is defined as saturation of percutaneous oxygen. Normal levels in humans are measured at approximately 95 100%. Factors like vigorous exercise, the amount of oxygen in the air, your elevation, and various health conditions can all result in lower readings.
- Can initiate Emergency call and message if you take a hard fall and don't seem to move. Galaxy Watch4 Series cannot detect all falls. The more physically active you are, the more likely you are to trigger Fall Detection due to high impact activity that can appear to be a fall. Sending SOS calls and messages requires network connection and smartphone pairing.
- Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 metres of freshwater for up to 30 minutes.
- Compatible smartphones and available features may vary by region, carrier and device. Activation feature for Mobile Network with non Samsung smartphones may not be available in some countries.