DROPMIX Music Gaming SystemONLINE ONLY
Product code: 229914
- Downloadable app to your smartphone so you can control the game
- 60 DropMix cards to experiment with and create great sounding tunes
- Three different ways to play the game so you can mix it up
Enjoy a new way of playing with music thanks to the DropMix Music Gaming System. The fast-paced music mixing game lets you discover a new way to collect and combine favourite tracks.
Simply use your Android or iOS smartphone to download the free app, and to connect to the board use it as the main controller. Compete with up to four players and let the music take over.
60 DropMix cards
From Sia and Ed Sheeran to The Weeknd and Childish Gambino, you will have 60 DropMix cards to play with straight out the box. Cards are colour-coded to place in specific sections which make it an easy and fun experience to mix all your favourite tracks into one big hit.
Three different ways to play
There are three different modes: Freestyle, clash and party. You can choose to play solo or with friends and enjoy the music DropMix has to offer.
Technical specifications for DROPMIX Music Gaming System
|Type||DropMix Music Gaming System|
|Requirements||- iOS smartphone
- Android smartphone
|Box contents||- DropMix Music Gaming System
- 60 DropMix cards
|Dimensions||260 x 560 x 60 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email email@example.com, remembering to quote your order number.