BEURER WL 80 Wake Up LightONLINE ONLY
Product code: 189180
- Naturally wake up in the morning with sunrise simulation
- Number of options for your morning alarm, including custom music
- Mood light allows you to set different ambiences in your room
- Smartphone platform means you can store your device next to the light
Wake up in a gentler and natural manner with the Beurer WL 80 Wake Up Light, which gradually increases brightness to mimic sunrise in the morning.
This helps your body as it doesn't jolt you awake from deep sleep, which can be detrimental to your health.
Number of options
If you prefer, you can set the alarm in a number of ways, including radio, pre-set melodies or music from a USB stick.
The WL80 allows you to set a range of colours which help you to create different ambiences in your room, such as relaxing in the evening.
You can keep your smartphone next to your alarm with the included handy platform, on which you can rest your device while playing music via the aux in connection.
Technical specifications for BEURER WL 80 Wake Up Light
- Aux in
|Box contents||- Beurer WL 80 Wake Up Light
- Mains adaptor
- Aux cable
- Smartphone / MP3 holder
|Colour||White & silver|
|Dimensions||155 x 210 x 77 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||3 years|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.