Enjoy smart sound in super quality with Bose and Alexa
Whether it’s a studio flat or a family home, every household needs impressive speakers. Try Bose, with their new Soundbar 500 and Home Speaker 500.
30 Sep 2018
Bose Home Speaker 500
Standing just over 20cm high with a super-lightweight frame, the Bose Home Speaker 500 is about the size of a soft-drink can. But this speaker provides wall-to-wall sound that’ll have the whole house dancing – or relaxing, depending on your mood.
Simply put, the Home Speaker 500 packs a powerful punch – in fact according to Bose, it’s got the widest-reaching sound of any smart speaker.
Playing your favourite songs has never been easier, now that Amazon Alexa is in the mix. Simply tell Alexa what you’d like to listen to, whether it’s your favourite pop ballad or an '80s hits album. Thanks to an 8-microphone array set-up, she’ll be able to pick up your voice even if there’s background noise.
She doesn’t just DJ though. In her spare time, she can also tell you what the weather’s like, control your smart lighting and much more. All you need to do is ask.
We also love:
- Being able to get the party going in any room by pairing with other Bose products
- Streaming music from all the best apps from your phone with Bluetooth connectivity
- A slick, stylish look that fits in in any room
- LED display of album art, showing you exactly what you’re listening to
Bose Soundbar 500
Want something slim and lightweight enough to pop on the mantelpiece while filling your home with incredible sound?
Behold the Soundbar 500, your new best Bose buddy.
Just like the Home Speaker 500, the Soundbar 500 has built-in Alexa, allowing you to request your favourite bands, playlists and genres just by asking – one of the eight connected speakers will recognise your voice even above the music.
And you don’t even need to adjust the volume yourself. Thanks to its ADAPTiQ® feature, the soundbar will automatically adapt to the size of your room and adjust the volume and sound signature to match. It’s just like having a cinema in your home when you connect it up to the TV.
We also love:
- The option to control it via the Bose app, if you don’t want to summon Alexa
- Play tunes from your favourite music apps, including Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music and Deezer
- Multi-room functionality. Simply connect up the Soundbar to other Bose products and hear premium sound ripple throughout the whole house.