Hoover Washing Machine Competition: Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for the Hoover Washing Machine competition – March 2020.
01 Jan 2000
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED
By entering this promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The promoter of a Promotion on our social media channels is DSG Retail, 1 Portal Way, Acton, London, W3 6RS.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies) with only one entry per person.
- To enter this promotion, you must comment on Currys Currys Twitter competition post and let us know which of the HOOVER Dynamic Washing Machine features is your favourite.
- The promotion opens on 7th March at 12:00pm BST and closes on 14th March at 23:59pm BST.
- The prize will consist of one HOOVER Dynamic Washing Machine.
- There will be one prize and one winner of this competition.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent person from all correct and eligible entries received.
- The winner will be notified via public comment 11:59 GMT up to one week after the competition ended. The winner will be asked to submit their details in a direct message by 11:59 GMT the following day. If the promoter does not receive confirmation that they accept this prize, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered regarding the outcome of this promotion.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- Please allow up to 60 days for the delivery of the prize.