Tasty and Healthy Tefal ActiFry Recipes
As a lover of both technology and food, I get almost giddy with excitement when a new gadget enters my life that can help me prepare my dinner. That is why I am quite fond of my Tefal ActiFryer at the moment.
25 Jan 2013
As a lover of both technology and food, I love new gadgets that can help me prepare my dinner. That's why I'm really fond of my Tefal ActiFryer at the moment.
I've had so much fun looking online for some delicious, easy-to-prepare, and healthy recipes, and would like to share some of my favourites with you. So give your oven the day off, and crack out your ActiFryer tonight.
These recipes can also be found on the Tefal website.
1. Rice with Shrimp Oil Sauce
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Serves: 4 People
- 12 fresh prawns
- 1lb 5oz of cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons of sliced garlic
- 10½ oz of cooked vegetables (corn, carrot, peas)
- 6 ActiFry spoons of shrimp oil paste
- 1 Sliced Shallot
- ½ ActiFry spoon of oyster sauce or soy sauce
- ½ ActiFry spoon of fine sugar
- White pepper
- Put the shrimp oil paste, sliced garlic, oyster sauce, and sugar in the ActiFry. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the prawns to the ActiFry and cook for 6/7 minutes, or until the prawns are cooked and mixed well with the sauce.
- Add the cooked rice, the carrots, the corn, and the peas. Mix well with a spatula and cook for five minutes.
- Add the sliced shallot and the pepper. Serve with sliced cucumber and tomatoes.
Tip: Shrimp oil paste can be found in Thai or Chinese supermarkets. Alternatively, you can substitute with fish sauce.
2. Fried Marinated Trout
- 1 trout (700g/ 1lb 0oz). Cleaned
- 3 lemons
- Fresh parsley
- 1 ActiFry spoon of oil
- 1¾ oz flour
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the trout into slices. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Mix the cloves, the crushed garlic, and lemon juice. Coat the trout pieces with the mixture.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Add 1 spoonful of oil to the ActiFry. Coat the trout pieces one by one in flour, the cook for 15 minutes.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 courgette
- 5¼ oz of white mushrooms
- 1 medium aubergine
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 3½ fl oz of dry white wine
- 2 ActiFry spoons of crushed garlic gloves
- A few sprigs of parsley
- 2 ActiFry spoons of virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the vegetables. Cut the courgette and aubergine into slices without peeling them. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper, and then set them aside for about 15 minutes. Finally cut them into cubes.
- Clean the mushrooms and slice. Cut the peppers into thin strips.
- Put the aubergine, courgette, peppers and mushrooms into the ActiFry. Pour in the oil and the cook for 15 minutes.
- Crush the garlic and chop the parsley. Add them to the ActiFry with white wine. Season. Cook for 10 minutes.