YAMAHA NS-SW300 Active Subwoofer - BlackONLINE ONLY
Product code: 299221
- Yamaha Active Servo Technology II
- Twisted Flare Port
- 250 W
With 250 W power output and a twisted flare port, the subwoofer produces great sounding bass, ideal for those who want to get in on every explosion on the latest action films or hear the intricate details of music on your favourite drama.
Yamaha Active Servo Technology II provides with controlled, deep bass to give you the best sound every single time you're listening.
Featuring and classic and stylish black design, the NS-SW300 will look great in any environment, so you can place on show for all to see or tuck away to focus solely on your TV unit.
Technical specifications for YAMAHA NS-SW300 Active Subwoofer - Black
|Frequency response||20 - 160 Hz|
|Audio features||- Twisted Flare Port
- Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology (Advanced YST) II
|Audio processing||B.A.S.S. (Bass Action Selector System)|
|Inputs||- RCAx2 x 1
- RCA x 1
|Box contents||Yamaha NS-SW300 Active Subwoofer|
|Dimensions||366 x 350 x 420 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.
PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles excluded from price match.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.