NEXT LEVEL Racing Motion Platform V3ONLINE ONLY
Product code: 236134
- Smooth, realistic movements for incredible racing experiences
- Compatible with a huge range of games
- Immersive experiences with Virtual Reality
- Straightforward setup that works with almost any racing chair
Smooth, realistic movements
Ever wanted to set up a high-end gaming simulator in your own home? The Next Level Racing Motion Platform is the perfect way to make every race feel unbelievable realistic, so you can take your gaming to the next level.
Compatible with a huge range of games
The Motion Platform is compatible with a huge range of driving and simulator games, and the Racing Manager software is constantly being updated with new games as they're released.
Even if your game isn't compatible – the Racing Manager Software has you covered. Simply connect to your joystick or flight yoke, and the platform will read your movements. So every time you swerve to avoid a target your gaming chair will mirror the movement.
Specially designed for professional motion simulators that are used in universities and to train drivers and pilots, the V3 lets you feel like you're really racing in your favourite games. And if you want to enhance your game even more – you can. The Next Level Motion Platform is compatible with VR games, so you can fly and race in immersive virtual worlds with realistic feedback.
If you have a compatible gaming chair it's easy to get going in next to no time. Even if your gaming chair isn't directly compatible, it's fine - the side panels included let you retrofit the Motion Platform to pretty much any cockpit or racing seat.
The Motion Platform also has a compact design, so it fits easily under your chair and doesn't take up additional floor space.
Technical specifications for NEXT LEVEL Racing Motion Platform V3
|Type||Racing motion platform|
|Compatibility||- Next Level Racing GTultimate Cockpit
- Next Level Racing Flight Simulator
- Next Level Racing Seat Add On
- Playseat Evolution (requires adapter)
- Rseat RS1 (requires adapter)
- Can be retrofitted to other cockpits with the included side panels
|Connections||USB Type-B x 1|
|Other features||- Maximum supported weight: 285 lbs / 130 kg
- Passive and active cooling
|Box contents||- Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3
- Racing platform software
- USB cable
- Power cable
- Steel side panels
|Dimensions||199 x 320 x 460 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.