THRUSTMASTER TMX Force Feedback PC & Xbox One Wheel - BlackONLINE ONLY
Product code: 198425
- Force feedback in the wheel means you feel every bump and scrape
- 12 Xbox One buttons provide access to system menus with ease
- Large pedal set included with the wheel for an immersive experience
- Versatile mounting system attaches to race rigs or tables in your home
Feel bumps on track, the rumble of kerbs and wheel spin while improving your race performance with the Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback PC & Xbox One Wheel.
It utilises a mixed belt-pulley and gear system with a metal ball-bearing axle for smoother and sturdier movements, so you can feel like you're part of the race.
12 Xbox One buttons
The Thrustmaster TMX racing wheel has 12 buttons and a d-pad to mimic every button from a standard Xbox One controller so you can access menus easily.
There's also gear shift paddles when you're in competition, and the wheel has rubber-coated grips for comfort and performance.
Large pedal set
Included with the wheel is a pedal set, featuring an accelerator and brake pedal, helping you step up to greater racing levels.
The pedals can be adjusted for your preference and the brake features progressive resistance, just like in real life.
Versatile mounting system
With a versatile mounting system, the TMX Force Feedback can be set on a number of surfaces in your home, whether a gaming mount or table, so you can get racing straight away.
Technical specifications for THRUSTMASTER TMX Force Feedback PC & Xbox One Wheel - Black
|Compatible platforms||- PC
- Xbox One
|Controls||- 12 buttons
- 1 d-pad
- 2 gear paddles
|Other features||- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system
- Compatible with the T3PA and T3PA-PRO pedal sets (sold separately)
- Compatible with the TH8A shifter (sold separately)
|System requirements||- Xbox One
- Windows Vista or later
|Accessories included||Pedal set|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||2 years|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excluding Amazon Marketplace), ao.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.