SONY BRAVIA KDL43WF663 43" Smart HDR LED TV
Product code: 233612
HDR stands for High Dynamic Range, and it's at the heart of the Sony BRAVIA KDL43WF663 43" Smart HDR LED TV. This Full HD TV provides plenty of detail, even in the brightest or darkest scenes, thanks to the HDR technology, for stunning highlights and textures.
It's perfect when you're playing games on your HDR games console or watching the latest movies with your HDR Blu-ray player.
Sony has plenty of experience in image processing. The BRAVIA 43WF663 features X-Reality PRO technology, which upscales and refines the on-screen action. It reduces image noise and provides excellent clarity.
Perfect when you're watching nature documentaries, it provides clear and detailed images.
It also uses Motionflow XR technology to keep fast-paced action smooth, which comes into its own when you're watching sports or the latest action film.
The BRAVIA WF6 Smart TV lets you access some of the best online content. Browse the internet, watch plenty of box sets with your Netflix or Prime Video subscription, or even enjoy popular apps.
You can keep everyone entertained with the latest viral videos on YouTube.
Connect an external hard drive to your BRAVIA 43WF6 to take advantage of HDD recording. Once it's connected to one of the USB ports, you'll be able to record your favourite TV shows, ready to watch whenever you like.
For setup without the squabbles, our Team Knowhow experts can connect your new TV to your Blu-ray player, sound bar, and other devices. They'll even get you online so you can put your feet up and start watching straight away. Pass the popcorn.
Want your TV wall mounted? No problem. We've got brackets that tilt, swivel, or fix your TV in place for the best viewing spot in the house. Alternatively, browse our range of TV stands – we've got enough designs to keep even the pickiest interior designer happy.
Avoid the disappointment of getting your shiny new telly home and realising you don't have the cable you need to connect your games console or Blu-ray player. Sandstrom Gold Series HDMI cables support all resolutions and come with a reassuring lifetime guarantee.
Please note: Freeview and some apps & services are only available in the UK. Apps & services may be removed or no longer supported by third party content providers at any time. Some apps & services may not be available at launch and may require a firmware update before becoming available.
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
TV set-up and demo
TV set-up and demo service
Want your new TV set up with no crossed wires? Experts from our service-partner Team Knowhow are at the ready. Simply select Let's install it.Here's what we'll do:
- Discuss with you where the TV's to go and how you'd like it set up
- Disconnect your existing TV, and unbox and check your new one
- Attach the TV to the table-top stand or legs supplied in the box
- Tune in the TV and, provided you have the right cables, connect to any new or existing equipment such as games console, set-top box or soundbar
- Connect the TV to your existing internet connection, enabling any on-demand and Smart features
- Demo the TV's main features
To find out more, please visit our Installation FAQs or visit us in-storeBefore ordering our TV set-up and demo service, please make sure :
- You've got the right cables, including any HDMI or power leads
- There's a power socket nearby (within 1.5m)
- You've got your WiFi network name and password to hand for a Smart TV set-up.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
Keep your amazing Tech amazing! Add Care & Repair and if your TV stops working, we'll fix it fast. If not, we'll replace it on request. Your benefits include:
- Breakdown support when you need it
- 7 Day Fix Promise
- Beyond repair? Get a Currys voucher for a new one
- Ask for a new one – after your second repair
- Don’t pay a penny more for parts, labour and callouts
- Free Delivery, Installation & Recycling (if we have to replace your product).
- Always on hand - 24/7 support
- Accidental Damage
- Cosmetic Damage
Just add Care & Repair on the basket page or ask in-store for details; charges apply. Customers selecting a monthly Care & Repair Plan will have the payment debited from their chosen card every month.
See Important Information and Terms for more details on inclusions and exclusions for Care & Repair.
Compare prices of extended warranties for electrical goods at www.compareextendedwarranties.co.uk from any internet-enabled mobile device, smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to shop on credit in the future on purchases £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Select delivery option at checkout, credit is currently unavailable on order & collect. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
Currys Group Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both Currys Group Limited and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.