ALPHASON Ambri 1100 TV Stand - BlackONLINE ONLY
Product code: 186780
- For up to 55” Televisions
- Maximum supported weight: 130 kg
- MDF / glass
- 4 shelves
- Plenty of space to display your TV and organize AV components
- Enclosed cabinet with IR-friendly glass so you can easily use your remote control
- Adjustable shelving provides all the space you need for your devices
Plenty of space
Suitable for up to 55" TVs, the Alphason Ambri 1100 TV Stand provides lots of space to organise your various AV components in a clean and functional way. The middle shelf is suitable for a sound bar up to 69.5 cm long, so you can add great sound to your viewing.
Enclosed cabinet with IR-friendly glass
Enjoy your entertainment from the comfort of your sofa. The Ambri 1100 TV Stand's enclosed cabinet has an IR-friendly glass door so that you can continue to use your remote control from anywhere in the room.
The cabinet has a cable mangement design that helps to hide unsightly wires.
With adjustable shelving, you are free to organise your TV stand exactly how you need in order to maximise space.
Technical specifications for ALPHASON Ambri 1100 TV Stand - Black
|Maximum screen size||Up to 55"|
|Maximum TV weight||130 kg|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Number of doors||1|
|Air circulation vents||Yes|
|Infrared (IR) friendly||Yes|
|Box contents||- Alphason Ambri 800 TV Stand
- Allen key
- Cable tidy clip
|Dimensions||455 x 1100 x 450 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||136 x 1210 x 540 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||41 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email email@example.com, remembering to quote your order number.