ALPHASON Carbon 1200 TV Stand - GreyONLINE ONLY
Product code: 188969
- For up to 50” Televisions
- Maximum supported weight: 50 kg
- MDF / metal
- 2 shelves
- Suitable for up to 50" TVs
- Accommodate sound bars up to 1150 mm on the inner shelf
- Flip down door hides internal devices
Suitable for up to 50" TVs
Add a touch of Scandinavian-inspired style to your home with the Alphason Carbon 1200 TV Stand.
The stand is suitable for televisions up to 50” in size, while its angled black metal legs contrast its matte charcoal finish.
Accommodate sound bars up to 1150 mm
The top internal shelf is designed for modern sound bars, and can fit those up to 1150 mm in size.
In addition, passive ventilation with the open design helps keep your electronics cool when in use.
Flip down door
In keeping with the minimalist styling of the Carbon 1200, the bottom shelf is hidden behind a flip down door.
This keeps your devices out of sight when you aren't using them, without interfering with the audio from your sound bar on the shelf above.
Technical specifications for ALPHASON Carbon 1200 TV Stand - Grey
|Maximum screen size||Up to 50"|
|Maximum TV weight||50 kg|
|Number of shelves||2|
|Number of doors||1|
|Air circulation vents||Yes|
|Box contents||- Alphason Carbon 1200 TV Stand
- Allen key
|Dimensions||580 x 1200 x 400 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||- Box 1: 205 x 485 x 280 mm (H x W x D)
- Box 2: 145 x 1270 x 520 mm (H x W x D)
|Boxed weight||- Box 1: 8.5 kg
- Box 2: 40 kg
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.