ALPHASON Chaplin 2000 TV Stand - CharcoalONLINE ONLY
Product code: 186785
- Classic design fits into any room
- Cabinet with adjustable shelves for your AV equipment and more
- Practical cable management to keep unsightly wires out of the way
- Aluminium handles and chrome legs for an elegant decorative touch
With plenty of space for a large TV, sound bars, media players and games consoles, the Alphason Chaplin 2000 Stand is designed to complement any interior décor and room size.
There is also lots of space for you to display art and photographs.
Cabinet with adjustable shelves
With its adjustable cabinet shelves, there is no limit to how you can use the ADCH2000 TV Stand. Store your books, DVDs, record collection and lots more.
This TV stand allows you to keep cables, connectors and adapters out of sight for a tidy and uncluttered feel.
Aluminium handles and chrome legs
This Alphason TV Stand's finishing touches add modern style to any room.
Technical specifications for ALPHASON Chaplin 2000 TV Stand - Charcoal
|Maximum screen size||Up to 90"|
|Maximum TV weight||70 kg|
|Number of shelves||7|
|Number of doors||2|
|Air circulation vents||Yes|
|Infrared (IR) friendly||Yes|
|Box contents||- Alphason ADCH2000 TV Stand
|Dimensions||450 x 2000 x 400 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||- Box 1: 490 x 2140 x 170 mm (H x W x D)
- Box 2: 470 x 1240 x 130 mm (H x W x D)
|Boxed weight||- Box 1: 35 kg
- Box 2: 29 kg
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
Buy from us safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price.
If you find Amazon.co.uk (excluding Amazon Marketplace), ao.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes a voucher offer, and even up to 7 days after you’ve bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email email@example.com, remembering to quote your order number.