ALPHASON Chromium 2 1600 TV Stand - GreyONLINE ONLY
Product code: 188792
- Suitable for TVs up to 75” in size
- IR friendly magnetic catch glass doors hide your entertainment devices
- Keep your devices cool with passive ventilation
Suitable for 75” televisions
The Alphason Chromium 2 1600 TV Stand is a striking place to put your television and home entertainment system, suitable for TVs up to 75” and 65 kg.
IR friendly magnetic catch glass door
Featuring five internal shelves, your electronic devices are housed behind magnetic catch glass doors.
These doors feature infra-red friendly glass so your remote controls will work without you having to get up and open them every time you want to use your devices.
Keep your devices cool
It's important to keep your electronic devices cool to prevent them overheating. The Chromium 2 TV Stand features passive ventilation to help distribute fresh air and keep things cool.
Your setup is kept neat and tidy by cable management slots which help keep wires and leads out of sight.
Technical specifications for ALPHASON Chromium 2 1600 TV Stand - Grey
|Maximum screen size||Up to 75"|
|Maximum TV weight||65 kg|
|Number of shelves||5|
|Number of doors||3|
|Air circulation vents||Yes|
|Infrared (IR) friendly||Yes|
|Box contents||- Alphason Chromium 2 1600 TV Stand
- Allen keys x 2
|Dimensions||370 x 1600 x 418 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||- Box 1: 95 x 1725 x 510 mm (H x W x D)
- Box 2: 215 x 995 x 510 mm (H x W x D)
|Boxed weight||- Box 1: 33.3 kg
- Box 2: 22.5 kg
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or instore, and we’ll match it.
If you find any of the UK’s 50 top retailers, including Amazon.co.uk (but not Amazon Marketplace), AO.com, Argos, Asda, John Lewis or Tesco has the same item at a cheaper price, we’ll match it. Even if their price includes an offer-code discount, and even up to 7 days after you bought from us.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.